· Over 6 plus years of experience in Manual/automation testing of Web, Client Server applications.
· Expertise in writing Test Plans, Test Scenarios, test cases, executing Test cases and logging the defect.
· Experience with Test Case Management using Quality Center.
· Strong understanding of SDLC phases and models. Good Knowledge in Software Testing Life Cycle and Defect Life Cycle.
· Worked on Agile and waterfall methodology.
· Worked on IBM tools to ensure converting of X12 into standard XML format.
· Experienced in manual testing with the focus on Functional Testing, Database testing, Smoke testing, System integration testing, Regression Testing, UAT testing
· Responsible for coordinating and executing the testing of entire system in accordance with the test plan.
· EDI Medical Claims experience in Process Documentation, Analysis and Implementation in 835/834/837/270/271 processes of EDI Medical Claims Industry from the Provider/Payer side.
· Good knowledge on CPT/ICD diagnosis codes and Procedure codes. ICD version 9 and 10.
· Expertise in Claims, Subscriber/Member, Plan/Product, Claims, Provider, Commissions and Billing Modules of Facets.
· Expertise creating and editing EDI transactions used in healthcare industry as per the Companion and Implementation guide.
· Medical Claims experience in Process Documentation, Analysis and Implementation in 835/837/834/270/271/277/999(X12Standards) processes of Medical Claims Industry from the Provider/Payer side.
· Experience in working with multiple relational databases; knowledge in backend testing using SQL statements and MySQL.
· XML Validation using Altova XMLSpy (SOAPUI Pro) and Notepad++
· Versatile team player as well can work independently coupled with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.