ISQTB certified with almost 4 years of experience as a Software Tester with extensive experience in manual testing and knowledge in Automation testing. Having excellent problem solving, analytical skills and experience in functional testing, regression testing, bug reporting, tracking and documentation in web and client server application. Seeking a suitable Software Test Engineer position with an ambitious company.
• Strong experience in analysing and understanding Business specifications,
testing requirements and developing detailed Test plans, Test cases, Test
scripts, and Test Scenarios and expertise in Bug tracking and Incident
• In-depth knowledge of Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) and Software
Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Knowledge of software QA methodologies and Strategies, like Waterfall, V-
Model and Agile Scrum.
• Sound knowledge of Functional, GUI, Regression, System Integration,
• Knowledge of SQL (Structured Query Language) Queries.
• Knowledge of QTP and Selenium Webdriver.
• Experience in test management, defect management and agile implementation
• Dynamic and assertive team player with a strong inclination to improve and
optimize process development and implementation.
• Possess excellent analytical skills with good communication and self-
• Test and Defect management tools: Test director, HP quality centre, Tell US,
Jira, Enterprise Tester
• QA Techniques & Deliverables: Test Case Design technique ( BV analysis , ECP),
Test Execution , Functional & Integration Testing, Client–Server testing ,Web
based testing , Database testing, Smoke testing, Regression Testing
• Methodology: Waterfall, V-model, Agile (Scrum)
• Databases: MS Access, DB2, SQL Server
• Operating system: Windows, Linux
Title: Software Test Analyst
Duration: June 2015 – October 2016
Testing tools: Enterprise Tester, Selenium IDE
Xplan is an efficient integrated web based standardised system for Wealth management and Financial planning. Xplan provides all aspects of financial planning including portfolio management, client relationship management and insurance solutions.
• Working as a part of cross-functional team of developers and business users to
design and create appropriate test packages.
• Work closely with development team and contribute to creation and review of
functional requirement documents, test plan walk-throughs and provision of QA
effort estimation of project planning.
• Reviewing functional requirement documents to capture client’s requirement
• Co-ordinating with the Test manager and development team to convert
business use cases, functional requirements and application specifications to
test plans and cases.
• Analyse Test Scenarios, write Test Cases and executing the Test Cases as per
the Test Strategy.
• Capturing and reporting the defects in Enterprise tester.
• Precisely documenting and providing the required information for the
development team to recreate the defect to allow an early fix.
• Liaising with the development team as required for efficient and effective
• Performing retest following the defect fix.
• Responsible for Regression testing following the new enhancements and
defect fixes to ensure the product works as expected.
Organization: Symphony Services Bangalore, India
Title: Engineer-Quality Assurance
Duration: June 2005-November 2007
Testing tools: Test director, TellUs, QTP
Software: Java, DB2
Project: Lawson ERP
Lawson M3 Enterprise Management System provides a number of integrated business application suites that cover all core and supporting processes including financial management, customer relationship management, manufacturing, supply chain planning, supply chain execution and service and maintenance.
• Responsible for providing Maintenance and Support for the product.
• Analyse and verify the error (incidents) reported in Tellus by the customers.
• Re-create the reported error and accurately capture and document all
information required for the team to facilitate early solution.
• Writing basic business flows for the application.
• Design and prepare the functional Test Scenarios, Test data & Test Cases
ensuring all the requirements are met.
• Performing the peer review of the test cases.
• Responsible for reporting and tracking the defects using Test director.
• Interacting with the Development Team for the Functional behaviour.
• Testing the new Enhancement of the product.
• Responsible for testing the solution not only to ensure bug free delivery, but
also for the completeness of the delivery (Regression).
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Computer Science Application – (Year -2003)
Certified in ISTQB foundation – (Year -2014)
Reference can be provided if needed.