· 19+ years of IT experience in Software Quality Assurance and Testing in Financial, Business Services, Insurance and Healthcare.
· Strong Test Management Skills and experience in running large, Cross-Enterprise testing initiatives leading both onshore and offshore teams.
· Experience using SCRUM Framework with Agile Methodology, V-model and Waterfall development methodologies. Use Rally for tracking. Have multiple JAD / RAD sessions
· Updated skills towards new corporate initiatives helping mentor QA Scrum teams on testing with new technologies using AWS, Hadoop, Platfora, C#, ASP.Net, Selenium, python scripting, Tableau etc.,
· Perform QA Lead role in presenting ideas and information to team and department, mentoring peers, defect tracking, department meetings, maintaining automation software and coverage, test status and deliverables, maintain best practices and methodologies
· Successfully coordinate and Lead Meetings with Technical Teams and Business Stakeholders.
· Coordinate and Lead Roles in Creation and Execution of QA and Testing Processes, Test Strategies, Test Estimation, Test Plans, Bug Documentation and Regression Testing.
· Experience in ETL Data Warehousing, Database Testing using Informatica for Workflow process and Reports developed using Cognos BI Applications such as Cognos 8.x BI Report Studio, Query Studio, Analysis Studio, Metric Studio, Event Studio, Cognos Series 7.x on Impromptu, Power Play Cubes, Impromptu Web Reports (IWR), Security testing with Access Manager, Architect, Transformer, Scheduler and ReportNet Powerplay cubes and dashboards.
· Well versed with complete Life Cycle Development process which includes Requirements Analysis, Documentation, Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance of the HRMS module using Peoplesoft HRMS and Finance.
· Demonstrated Expertise in Leadership, Project Management and Estimation.
· Need to validate the OLAP cubes and do a thorough testing before and after rollup withdifferent slice and dice and Data marts
· Write BTEQ scripts in Teradata with SQL Assistant of Teradata
· Profound insight to Determine Priorities, Schedule Work, and Meet Critical Deadlines and Proven ability to work collaboratively and focus the team to commit towards achieving dynamic goals and Ability to Meet Project Milestones and Deadlines on Deliverables
· Experience in coordinating User Acceptance Test (UAT), Operation readiness Test (ORT).
· Experience performing Functionality Testing, Graphical User Interface (GUI) Testing, Integration, Negative testing, User Acceptance (UAT) Stress Testing and Regression testing on several applications as needed to minimize defects.
· Knowledge in Capability of Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) levels.
· Experience in working client-server, web-based, stand-alone and database related project on Windows and UNIX platform.
· Tested Reports on different PeopleSoft HRMS Functional areas in modules like Tuitions Reimbursement, HR Transactions, Offers, Dependents, Job Change, Terminations, Security, Exit Survey, Hires, Diversity, Contingent Worker, Leaves, Compliance, Headcount, Benefits, Background Check.
· Extensive experience in designing and performing Verification and Validation, and test scripts and back-end testing with relational database (RDBMS), developing and maintaining Test Matrix and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) and performing Gap Analysis
· Have expertise in testing maps on Informatica 6.x and 7.x versions and also AbInitio Graphs.
· Experience in manual as well as Automation Testing using QuickTest professional, Quality Center, PVCS (Polytron Version Control System), and Test-Director, Selenium, TestNG, Maven, Perforce, JIRA, FasTEST.
· Experienced in writing UNIX shell scripting and testing of production jobs, automating them and creating Test Plan, converting and documenting requirements into Test Cases.
· Excellent analytical and communication skills and ability to multitask and work well in teams.