My name is Saurabh. Please see how I can help you:
– I am very friendly and have great communication skills (I worked along, with developers, with UX engineers, within QA teams). I know how to establish contact with different people and work with them without conflicts.
– I am very polite and always constructive. I know how to describe bugs, so the team members can easy reproduce it.
– I am always online, so no problem with timezone with your developers, I can contact them when it is more comfortable for them
– I can do installation testing (I did it for mobile and desktop app), smoke and sanity (if you familiar with such type), acceptance, functional, black, white, regression, cross browser and performance.
– I am not only can do testing, but also I can check usability and WGAC;
– I know how to organize the working /testing process more effectively. I also used: Jira, Trello (not good for testing), Bugzilla, and Basecamp (more for project management)
My rate is pretty small – $12/hr, so I hope that my candidature fits your needs 🙂
It was nice to contact you.
Looking forward to hearing from you.