Swapnil D. Manekar
Date of Birth: 10th Oct 1985
I have more than 9 years of experience in Development, Requirement Analysis and QA-Testing. It involves Functional, Manual and Product Testing as well as writing Functional Design for products.
· B.Tech Mechanical – 7.33/10 (College of Engineering Pune) – 2007
· HSC 12th Standard – 95.17% (Merit in Maharashtra Board) – 2003
· SSC 10th Standard – 84% (Distinction in Maharashtra Board) – 2001
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- QA – Functional Testing, Product Testing and End to End Testing
- Writing Functional Design Document
- Certified in DB2 Universal Database 700 V8.1 Family Fundamental
- Certified in ISTQB Foundation
- Mainframes Development and SQL Queries
- HPQC, JIRA and Clearquest
- Loadrunner for Performance Testing
- SOAP UI
QA Analyst, Freelancer
Pune, India; Dec 2014 – Till now
Working on Applications/Product for writing Functional Design, Designing Test Strategy with End to End Testing for Applications/Product
Test Analyst, AtoS India Pvt. Ltd.
Pune, India; July 2010 – Dec 2014 ( 2 Years in Eindhoven Netherlands)
a. Account and Project: ASML and SFCPOM-GRE (Duration-3 Years)
· Worked for SFCPOM-GRE Product as a Test Analyst for SAP/Java Application for last 2.9 years in Netherlands (Onsite) as well as in India. SFCPOM project is based on SAP with interfaces to other applications.
· It involved discussing/testing changes to GRE Product (Java Swing) at functional level after evaluating the impact on existing functionality. Also, it involved testing the Release periodically of entire SFC POM to various environments including Production. The project was based on Agile Methodology
· ASML is a Dutch company and currently the largest supplier in the world of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry. The photolithography machines manufactured by ASML are used in the production of computer chips.
· GRE is a Graphical Routing Editor in which manufacturing process for machines can be defined graphically with required information attached.
· Updated Functional Design for GRE to accommodate product changes.
· Used LoadRunner tool for Performance Testing of GRE as well as other SFCPOM applications .
· Used HPQC and JIRA for Defect Tracking and Project Management Purposes.
b. Account and Project: KPN and Payment Manager –Telecom Domain (Duration-1.5 Years)
ï Worked for KPN (Telecom) on Mainframe as well as on Web applications
ï KPN is a Telecom Company in NL which provides Mobiles, Internet etc… services.
ï Worked as a Test Engineer and ensured Quality Delivery of the applications. Received Certificate from KPN for work in Payment Manager application.
Test Engineer, IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
Pune/Bangalore, India; Oct 2007 – July 2010
Project Information: Healthcare Insurance Domain (Duration-2.5 Years)
· Worked for many Healthcare Insurance projects such as BCBS Minnesota, Horizon BCBC NMS (Healthcare Insurer) which were Mainframe based while Medco eSD was a Web based Pharmacy Benefit Management application.
ï Worked as a Test Engineer with in the team, handling the issues in the QA environments. Also, handled the team of 2-3 people during this period.
· Testing of the tickets as well as new functionality in eSD for the critical issues.
· Worked as an Application Developer of the team, developing new codes and Modifying existing Codes in the Production environments.
· Worked as a Developer writing code in COBOL, JCL, SQL Queries and Forms.