1626 profiles available 1626 profile available
A proven and seasoned test analyst with good experience in software testing, quality assurance process through manual to functional, integration, regression, system and non-functional testing. I have over four years of experience in software testing and quality assurance in agile, waterfall, scrum and rapid application development software development life cycle environments.
§ Good relational database design knowledge and sql querying skills for backend testing of oracle and sql server.
§ Good sql database management language and database definition language with experience in sql join.
§ Expertise in testing various client/server and web based applications manually and using quality center.
§ Expertise in using application life management, quality centre and site administration versions.
§ Experienced in testing the applications developed in java, asp .net, vb and web ligics.
§ Ability to prioritize and balance workloads to complete simultaneous tasks.
§ Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and ability to think out of the box.
§ Experience in closed box testing or black box testing and scheduling of defect triage meetings.
§ Experience in adhoc and static analysis of user/business requirements and functional specifications documents.
§ Good experience in analyzing changes and identifying areas of the application to be regression tested.
§ Ability to work at the highest quality assurance level in all phases of systems development life cycle with sense of leadership and responsibility.
§ Expertise in designing test cases, test scripts, test plan for business system requirements and analysis with profound working knowledge in defect tracking tools like quality center and jira.
§ Substantial skills in creating and management of comprehensive test documentation such as traceability matrix and test activities’ reports
§ Comprehensive test strategy experience in analyzing the system requirements and developing detailed test plans for system testing.
§ Excellent leadership and team skills in project planning, milestone coverages and follow ups on expected time of arrivals.
§ Hands on experience with all phases of software development life cycle and experience in v, waterfall, agile (scrum) and rapid application development models
§ Self-motivated team player with an ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with users, management and team members.
§ Technical skills in structured and object oriented methodologies with experience in testing of e-commerce web application.
§ Writing test plan, test cases for graphical user interphase, functionality and backend testing as per functional specifications.
§ Strong estimation skills and committed to making deadlines and excellent verbal, written, and inter personal communication skills.
§ Testing experience in different phases of software development environments and servers such as the system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
§ Good experience in meetings with business analysts and development teams to clarify requirements, application testing status and to provide bug report status updates.
Software Test Engineer
I’m a Software Test Automation Engineer by profession-Specialized in Automation and Quality Assurance of Oracle application’s(OATS)
* Domain Experience in Oracle E-business Suite (HRMS,Projects,Finance,OM) and Travel Domain
* ETL project experience in Travel domain.
* Experience in Test Automation using Oracle Open Script-OATS.
* Good experience in Manual Testing
* Involved in Configuration & Data Migration for Live ERP using OATS.
* Excellence in writing positive & negative test cases
* Excellent Java development skills.
* Experience in creating Sql queries.
* Extensive experience in software testing including writing test plans, preparation of test cases, executing test cases, raising defects, reporting tests and progress.
* Passionate, Committed, result oriented and interested to learn new technologies.
* Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
* Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
* Strong Expertise in both Manual testing and Test Automation
* Experience in ERP Implementation
Hi, I was a QA engineer for about 4 years and was pulled in to the project management role, however, I still do some end to end testing for the projects I handle and hence still interested in QA as a freelancer, but I only prefer manual testing right now as I do not have much time for automation.
Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
– Comprehensive knowledge of testing Web & Mobile applications.
– Familiar with different types of testing- Functional and non-Functional.
· – Vast understanding of manual and automated techniques
· – Outstanding knowledge of engineering and automation processes
· – Hands-on experience with a wide range of common automation tools
– Sound knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC), testing process and procedures.
– Extensive knowledge of QA software testing lifecycle and development procedures
– Extensive knowledge of Agile by working as Tester within Agile Development environment.
– Excellent teamwork &communication skills
– Exceptional problem solving skills
– Ability to learn new software’s quickly.
Have good knowledge in Quality Engineering for about 2 years. Handled team of 10 peoples on critical US based project and made it go live in production without any issues.
There are no results that match your search!