1628 profiles available 1628 profile available
I have 7+ years of Software Quality Assurance experience in both client server and web based applications. I possess a strong desire for maintaining quality in all phases of software development life cycle. My testing experience includes designing and creating test plans, test strategy, writing test scenarios and test cases, executing them and defect tracking. I have extensive experience working with Development Teams and Business Analysts and experience in working with Waterfall, Agile and Scrum Methodologies. I am well acquainted with and involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from Requirements, Analysis, Design, Construction, Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and proficient in Bug Life Cycle. I am also experienced in testing web-based applications using Senium, Visual Studio Ultimate 2012, QTP, Descriptive programing, QC and Load Runner. I have extensive experience in various types of testing including GUI, black box, Functionality, Integration, Regression, System, performance and User Acceptance testing.
I am expertise in logging and tracking Defects using Defect Tracking Tools like Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Quality Centre (QC-ALM), JIRA, Bugzilla, Rally and also expert at developing test cases, executing test cases, analyzing test results, build reports and track defects. I am creates and conducts walk through of test plans and other test documents with the development and design teams. I am expertise in all the type of web and windows based testing such as functionality, security, browser compatibility, usability and performance. I am expertise in testing all types of reports such as Crystal Report, Ad Hoc, SSRS reports, SSAS and bulk uploads. I am also experienced with SQL, Mobile Application, Unix, SOA and Web Services based testing.
I am excels in interacting with team leads, team members, and developers to resolve issues. I am an expertise and an aptitude in leading teams, working independently or work collaboratively with team members in complex testing projects towards the overall enhancement of the product. I am also experienced in resource planning, allocation of work, monitoring the work progress and onsite and offshore co-ordination. I am also possesses excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to follow industry standards and procedures. I am possessing strong interpersonal and analytical skills are proactive, sincere and hard working.
Solutions focused, Meticulous and result-oriented professional offering 1+ years of successful career in IT arena as an Automation Test Engineer,
Instrumental in writing test cases, analyze the manual script, performing test case reviews, test data preparation and developing automation script using the Automation Framework and QTP.
Diligent, self-motivated & motivator, committed, hard task master with excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and problem solving skills
I was a Oracle Apps Programmer about ten year ago. I quit my full time work due to family reasons. In the past ten years I have been a recruiter with a small local firm. Now I would like to start my career again. I have always found testing very interesting and I can leverage my programming skills too. I did the manual testing course from ITelearn in November 0f 2015. I am proficient in SQL and PL/SQL and have good understanding of Agile methodology. I am a SCRUM certified Scrum master. I am self-motivated fast paced learner and a team player. I am looking for an opportunity to get into Software testing. With my strong communication and coordination skills and my programming background, I believe that I can deliver the services and expertise required in this role.
Along with above testing ,I have experience in accessibility testing,web service testing using Soap UI.
I am ISTQB CTFL,Agile certified and also CSM certified
· Over 5 Years of experience in Software Testing in IT Industry Using Manual Testing.
· Over 4.8 year of Experience in Insurance Domain.
· Over 6months Experience in Life Science domain.
· Over 2 years of experience in PEGA Testing.
· Over 1.5 years of experience in Mobile Application Testing.
· Excellent understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with emphasis on Black Box testing and functional testing.
· Extensive experience in coordinating testing efforts, responsible for test deliverable status reporting to management, issue escalations.
· Extensive experience working with Business and Functional Requirements in analyzing and designing Test Plan, Test Cases, Verifying and Validating Web based applications
· Expert in running various kinds of tests such as Unit, Integration, System, Stress/Load, Regression, User Acceptance Test, Backend for Client/Server, web and windows Applications.
· Having Knowledge of PEGA PRPC (BPM tool).
· Extensive working knowledge in JIRA and scrum methodologies.
· Quick learner and excellent team player, ability to meet tight deadlines and work under adverse condition.
· Possess extensive knowledge of software Quality Assurance Techniques and excellent analytical skills coupled with good communication and interpersonal skills. Skilled at building a strong team environment and have ability to acclimatize to new technologies and situations with ease.
There are no results that match your search!