279 profiles available 279 profile available
SR. Software Engineer
I have 6 years of experience in Manual Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Sanity Testing, Smoke Testing, and Black Box Testing.
Working knowledge on both AGILE and WATERFALL model projects.
Sr Agile QA Analyst
I am professional, passionate, proactive, ready to grasp new things quickly, understanding requirements, good communication skills with excellent relationship maintenance with all stake holders.
I have excellent records of client communication as well, UAT experience to add on it. In addition I have worked in typical Agile environment, hybrid of Agile and Waterfall as well.
As a QA/Tester my daily activities include:
1. Communicating about requirements to Business Analysts.
2. Discussing with concerned developer on how to test a requirement/story.
3. Deriving Test Cases/Mind Map (from Stories/Flow Charts/Raw requirements).
4. Executing Test Cases.
5. Coordinating with other teams as required (Integration Projects).
6. Attending all Sprint ceremonies (Backlog, Planning, Review, Retrospective and Daily Scrums).
7. Discussing about defect to Business Analyst/ Developers based on the type of defect.
8. Performing Production Verification Tests.
9. Performing Regression tests as required.
10. Coordinating and performing UAT tests.
11. Reproducing BAU defects and providing test data to developers.
12. Writing and Performing end-to-end tests for UAT.
13. Publishing Release Notes.
14. Sending Test Reports.
Have worked on:
1. Executed Selenium Test Scripts.
2. Used Jmeter for Webservices Tests.
3. Used Postman for Rest API tests.
4. Used SoapUI for Webservices Tests.
Please find more information about my profile in attached resume.
QA Functional Tester
Hi, I hold a PG degree in Botany and have a work experience of 7 yrs in QA functional and end-to-end regression testing.
The application that I am working on is web based so I am trying to automate the regression suite for the same through robot frame work.
Presently I am learning Selenium so that I could develop my automation skills.
QA TEST ENGINEER
I am a software test professional with over 12 years with core expertise on Manual and Automation testing, which had help me deploy higher quality applications. My overview of being a Quality Assurance tester is my ability to assemble, troubleshoot, analyze root cause, evaluate data and challenging my self in new technology making the unthinkable happen.
I am Mohammad Asma Khanam. Did my BCA(Bachelors in Computer Applications) and MBA(Master Of Business Administration).While doing MBA,joined HSBC as Customer Service Executive in Retail Card-Credit Card Services in 2005 and grew up to be the Team Lead.After working for nearly 4 yrs , Had to resign as was getting married and needed to relocate to USA with my husband in Dec,2008. After then, could not continue my career because of many reasons.Now, want to change my career and want to be the best in software testing , so got trained in manual and automation(UFT and Selenium) testing.And joined Jurant Technologies as Software Trainee and worked on real- time projects in Banking and Hospital Management System domains.
Finally, want to work for more projects to gain more experience , knowledge and skill in this industry.
There are no results that match your search!