2379 profiles available 2379 profile available
Lead Test Automation Engr
I’am an automation engineer with 10 years experience on various test automation tools such as Selenium and UFT.
Parag is a Sr. Security Test Engineer working at Qualitrix Technologies. As of the recent few years, my researches primarily focused on Web and Android applications.
Currently performing penetration testing and mitigation check for the client applications.
-Expert in Web application penetration testing and OWASP methodology
-Trainer for Web application security & Secure coding practices
-Working on various security tools to analyze the Security threats and events
-Analyzing tests and preparing reports by providing solutions
With my experience, team-communication skills, leadership abilities, and passion for technology, I want to acquire a challenging and leading role in this field.
Also working as a freelancer at many other platform.
I am a software tester working since 4 years in IT Industry .I worked in two Freelancing projects earlier and I am in a Permanent with a HealthCare Company since 2 yrs. Before that I was associated with A Education Domain Company for 8 Months and Prior to that I was Associated with a E-Commerce Company for 1.8 yrs.
I am good At Selenium,Appium and Data Base Testing
Senior Automation Engineer
I have good knowledge in Java and I am interested in automating testing process using Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and related technologies. I am also capable to integrate automation suite to CI/CD process for a reliable software, in this fast to market era. I have good hands-on not only in verifying functional aspects of the application but, also non-functional application cross cutting concerns (such as Performance, Scalability, Security). The emphasis is on QE (Quality Engineering) over QA (Quality Assurance).
Sr Quality Assurance Analyst
I am a quality assurance analyst with 7 years experience in software testing, the past 2 years of which has been spent working with automated testing for a tablet device. I am comfortable working with teams in planning and developing test plans, and I have experience with applications such as Jira and Bugzilla. For my previous test automation work, I became comfortable with Java and Selenium, and I have some experience with Appium for executing automated tests on mobile devices.
Test Lead in Quality assurance
Since the start of my career, I had been working in the field of Software Testing and Quality Assurance. I have 15 year’s of experience in Quality Assurance which includes working onsite at the United States.
I hold Master’s Degree in Computer Applications from Nirma Institute of Technology, which is one of the most prestigious institutes in India
I have worked with companies like Infosys, Cognizant and Patni and went Onsite to United States for two years.
I have worked as Software Testing Specialist, Lead and Associate-QA and gained experience in different domains like Banking, Telecom, Insurance, healthcare, Finance, Infrastructure and IT.
I have also tested Games, Voice-chat applications, Cloud-based applications, SAAS. I have provided testing services to Banking Service provider for Card Payment Processing Systems, Online Transfer System, Gift Card, Net Banking and Utility Bills payment software. Apart from that I have also provided my services to clients for large applications in Business Intelligence.
For tracking requirements,test cases and reporting defects,I have used Mercury quality center, Mercury test director, JIRA, Bugzilla, Github, and Trello.
I have experience in various test methodologies like waterfall model, RAD,Spiral model etc. I am also well versed with the various phases of software development life cycle. I have tested hundreds of applications developed using PHP, MYSQL, ASP.net, VB, Joomla, Magento, Python, Ruby on Rails and other advanced languages. I have tested Desktop applications for Windows and Mac.
I am glad to provide satisfactory services in the following areas:
Software Application Testing
Web application testing
Security and Functional Testing
Mobile Apps Testing
Test Specialist Manual Tester
love to test and code
Vast experience in creating test plans, test cases and test estimations.
• Solid manual and automation testing (Selenium, Appium, SOAP UI) abilities.
• Migrating processes: Part of the team that worked in migration of legacy application(from PICK/Universe to MSSQL).
• Managed Delivery: Co-ordinating and managing activities across multiple time-zones and geographies to deliver enhancements.
• Business support: Supporting businesses spanning time-zones and applications. Expertise in delivering critical enhancements with multiple application impact on-time.
• Reporting: Expertise in Defect tracking and reporting.
• Training and Mentoring: Training and mentoring new joiners and junior resources in the team.
• Business Requirements: Understanding the business and functional requirements through interactive and in-depth discussions with project stakeholders.
• Documentation & UAT: Preparing the User Manual based on applications and Participated in UAT with client team in various projects
• Change Management: Managing requirements through the entire project life cycle, by updating Test plan and testcases.
• Coordinating with teams: Coordinating through the entire project life cycle to ensure effective communication on the progress of the project.
• Project Governance & Stakeholder Management: Day-to-day management and status calls with the clients and stakeholders for the resolution of risks, issues and dependencies through all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to ensure that the project milestones are completed on schedule.
• Preparation of User Manuals: Preparing user manuals based on the business requirements to help the users get familiarized with the systems.
• Assisting Teams in Onshore: Assist the team in testing the applications.
• Process implementation: Driving the implementation of processes for certification and appraisals including ISO27001 and HIPAA Compliance
• Team Lead: Have been leading a team to help customize the workflow and onboard end user clients to the end-to-end solution for adoption industry.
• IT business domain experience in IOT (Lighting and Tracking), Property and Casualty Insurance, Health Care & Medical Insurance, Educational and Adoption domains.
• Good knowledge in quality management software’s like HP Quality Center, Bugzilla, JIRA and redmine.
• Familiar with SQL Queries, programming language (PHP, Java).
There are no results that match your search!