2072 profiles available 2072 profile available
I am currently working as a Test Lead.looking forward a freelancing job.
This is Ritesh Panchal having 4+ years of experience in software testing. I am located at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. I am new to upwork and wanted to build a strong profile which is not possible without your trust and support. I can assure you for best Software services at very reasonable rate.
I can provide you with:
1. Web Application Testing
2. Mobile Application Testing
3. Cross Browser Testing
4. Desktop Application Testing
5. Point of Sale (POS) Testing (For retail clients)
6. eCommerce Testing
7. Functional and Integration Testing
8. Automation Testing with Selenium
My Skill Set:
– Requirement Analysis, Test scenario and Test case creation
– Defect tracking till closure
– Daily status reports
– HP ALM and Jira for bug tracking
Just need your website/software/app and your requirement. You will get comprehensive result with-in the given timeline.
Please feel free to ask me in case of any doubts.
Kind Regards !!
QA Automation Engineer
I am having more than 3 years of experience in manual plus automation testing. I have already worked in E-Commerce, SaaS, Manufacturing, domain application. Having good experience in exploratory testing. Already completed 300+ projects
I’m a QA Tester for almost 7 year.
Experienced in Software, Apps, and Website testing.
Sr QA Engineer
I have a strong knowledge of selenium with POM framework. I already have a framework ready to go type, i will share my screen to show how this framework will help you in doing project fast. I used jira, tfs, vsts, mantis for bug logging.
Have immense knowledge in jmeter, jenkins, selenium, sql and rest api’s testing. I can write rest assured api framework in selenium as well.
Follow QAonAir in social media:
An award-winning, results-oriented Quality Assurance Engineer looking to connect a strong background in mentorship, teaching, and team-building with current skills in developing and maintaining automated test plans for web and mobile software. Proficient in analyzing test results, dissecting potential defects, performing root cause analysis, and creating clear documentation for developer followthrough. Adept at collaborating with Product Owners and Developers to facilitate problem resolution and translating business plans and requirements into test plans. Excellent communicator and great energy, with a high capacity for learning and the innate ability to manage multiple projects under pressure.
Adjectives that describe me as a human being: meticulous, diligent, focused, thoughtful, driven, energetic, persistent, calm, empathetic, attentive, creative, athletic, cooperative, passionate, dedicated, tenacious, humorous
Areas of Expertise
•Automated Testing Software: Selenium WebDriver, Appium
•Database Experience: MySQL
•Dependency Managers: Composer, NPM, Gradle
•Related Software Experience: Linux, PHPStorm, Swagger, Gitlab, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins
Quality Assurance Engineer, CrowdRise/GoFundMe, Los Angeles, CA (2/2016 – 2/2018)
• Manual and automated testing on the front- and back-end (API) of the web app
• Praised for thorough testing and catching bugs before key software releases; noted for working extra hours to get the job done
• Tasked with completing manual testing, committing and code-reviewing related test automation updates and maintaining local test environment under hands-off style management
• Rapidly transitioned from a primarily black/gray box test background to white box test shop; learned PHP
• Self-sufficiently managed an increased heavy workload under increasingly aggressive deadlines from Product team
• Sole QA support for a team’s workload during a period before the merger; successfully delivered key releases despite increased pressure and challenges
• Responsible for vetting & escalating bugs reported by happiness team/clients/partners
• Approached for assistance and mentorship by newer employees
Quality Assurance Engineer, textPlus, Marina del Rey, CA (9/2013 – 2/2016)
• Promoted from temporary position as Customer Service Agent to current position during a department restructuring and downsizing due to exceptional performance as a Customer Service Agent.
• Recognized as a department asset after quick acclimation with minimal training.
• Quality Assurance Engineer responsible for writing Java test scripts and performing application functionality tests for a variety of users.
• Monitor tickets filed for code production and deployment of new server and client builds.
• Collaborate with Product Owners and Developers to resolve issues and bugs discovered during testing.
Follow QAonAir in social media:
6.7 years of professional experience in Quality Assurance as QA Manager/QA Lead/Test Engineer and testing of multiple domain of desktop/web/mobile apps. Proficient as Lead QA with a specific focus on leading and training 9 QA’s, forecasting resource estimates, compiling status reports, auditing and reviewing, ensuring process followed among teams with extensive experience over end to end Manual testing, Automation Testing(Selenium Web driver), Database testing, Usability and UI Testing, API testing. ISTQB Foundation and Advanced Test Analyst certified
There are no results that match your search!