914 profiles available 914 profile available
Senior Test Engineer/ Quality Assurance
I have 6 years of working experience in the Software Industry and I have been involved in different roles in Software Testing, Development and Project Coordination. I am always ready to explore new challenges in the Software Testing and keep a very analytical approach towards my work which helps to find bugs and regression scope quickly in any system. As a person I am very detail oriented and have strong experience in quality assurance. I have strong working experience of Bug Reporting tool such as Jira to write detailed bug reports. I am fluent in English (both written in verbal) and Swedish and I have experience of working in Agile development. I have strong experience of testing iOS and Android apps, Web apps. I have past experience of working with entire project cycle, including design/requirements review, test plan development, designing and executing test cases, regression testing, test automation I have experience and have worked with automation test tools such as Selenium WebDriver and have written test cases in Java using Selenium WebDriver. Good experience with Test management tools like Bugzilla, Jira. Full description about the profile is available on Linkedin
Software Test Engineer
I am a Software Tester with about 2 years of experience having specialization with BDD related projects.
I have 7.5 years of experience in Software Industry within different roles of Test Analyst, Business Analyst, Test Manager, Testing Engineer and Application Developer.
I am a goal driven, client focused and self-directed professional with excellent communication and coordination skills with a track record of high quality deliveries which are budget focused and meet planned timelines.
NTT DATA (Previously Dell International Services) (07th September 2015 till present)
Designation: Business Systems Advisor; Domain: Life Insurance
Fiserv (16th April 2014 till 02nd September 2015)
Designation: Test Analyst; Domain: Banking (Card Systems – Electronic Fund Transfer)
CSC (08th February 2010 till 15th April 2014)
Designation: Onsite coordinator, Integration and QA tester, Application developer; Domain: Insurance – Life and General
QA Test Analyst
· Excellent experience in Software Quality Assurance (QA Testing).
· Involved in Complete Software Testing Life Cycle and Software Development Life Cycle.
· Good experience working in Agile scrum environment and in Waterfall methodology
· Extensively worked as a QA Analyst in Web applications, Client Server Applications and Database Systems for different software domains.
· Expertise in testing various applications developed in Java and.net
· SAP Certified in Sales and Distribution ERP
· Well versed in analyzing Requirements, Acceptance Criteria, Technical Specifications & Use-Cases
· Experience in writing Test Cases for Web and Client/Server applications
· Experience in GUI Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Database Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Experience in Mobile Application Testing.
· Database validation in SQL queries using MS SQL & My SQL
· Tested Web services /XML/SOAP and RESTFul services using SOAPUI tool
· Good at bug-reporting and bug-tracking using Test Management tools like Quality Center, Visual Studio (TFS), VersionOne and Jira.
· Proficient in test execution and management of testing defects.
quality assurance engineer
A highly experienced quality assurance analyst with a vast background in software implementation processes – demonstrated the ability to lead a global team of professionals to new levels of success in a variety of highly competitive organizations and fast-paced environments. Extensive experience in the banking and finance domain.
HP Quick Test Pro, HP performance Center, Hammer XML Modeling Tools, CA ITKO LISA, SOUP UI, Cyara Replay, Jenkins
Clarity, Trouble Ticket Systems, HP ALM, Avaya Enterprise Portal, Atlassian, JIRA, SharePoint, Genesys GVP, GIT
IVR, CTI, Avaya, F5 Load Balancer, IBM/Sun/Linux, CISCO Routers, VOIP Switches, Data Switched, Cisco UCCE, Model Bank, Shaw Mortgage Package
DNS, Security, TCP/IP V4, TCP/IP V6, SIP
Red Hat Linux, Window 7, Apple OS Lion, Stratus OS, MVS
Charter Communications Feb 2017 – Sep 2017
Team-Principal Test Lead
Charlotte NC Contact Center Quality Assurance
· Gather performance and call quality metrics for Nuance IVR integration with Wildfly SOAP tier. Perform testing using Selenium Webdriver ATF framework using Jenkins ATF.
· Perform testing at the WebService layer with Selenium and SOAP UI automation tools.
· Passionate and committed owner of the customer experience for all Charter IVR applications which interface with billing systems provided by billing vendors CSG and ICOMS.
· Continuously, audit 70,000 toll free numbers as our three companies the RESPORG from Charter Communications to L-TWC. Ensure Verizon toll free number corporate swaps are done with no impact to Charter lines of business.
· Partner with senior directors to ensure applications changes, installations, traffic migration with little impact to experiential application performance. Ensure world class performance by performing 24 X 7 surveillance of the customer experience on Charter IVR’s which handle 80% of customer volume.
· Train off-shore resources to analysis to systematically identify and mitigate risk across IVR systems handling Charter payment, national accounts, residential, commercial, technical support, security, high speed internet, high speed video, telephone.
· Automation Subject Matter Expert on Cyara Replay Platform. Develop automated script modules to increase speed to market and accuracy of test execution. Using Nuance speech VXML wrote scripts to execute the test platforms
· Coordinate, plan strategies to perform integrated end to end testing on Nuance IVR dialogue module based IVR, Avaya Enterprise H.323 call routing platforms.
· Ensure changes to billing systems which are responsible for $150.00 in cash and credit card payments per second are reliable with less than fifteen seconds of down time per month.
· Collaborate with multidisciplinary team to ensure end to end testing is done for three cable firms L-TWC, L-Charter, L-BHN.
Wells Fargo Jan 2012 – Feb 2017
Systems Analyst – Level IV
Contact Center Technology
· IVR and Avaya/Genesys SME expert on one of the largest mobile/IVR CTI platforms in the world, supporting mix of TDM and VOIP customers. Perform load testing and work with
· CTI technology team to ensure we have proper licensing to support quality assurance testing on speech recognition, text to speech, routing and call management software applications.
· Write automated test scripts Nuance speech recognition scripts on Empirix (voice application vendor) running on Microsoft cloud server based platform to ensure end to end response times for Wells Fargo api responses. Leverage Microsoft performance monitors to collect data to ensure cloud base test applications are running with minimal network latency.
· Led test efforts to ensure Nuance Biometric authentication works seamlessly on the Wells Fargo enterprise and contact center application footprint.
· Create custom ad-hoc SQL queries to data mine errors in test, pre-prod and production IIS servers. Use Oracle and Microsoft SQL query results for fellow team members to ensure rapid mean avg. response time to enable fellow team members to resolve issues on hardware and database clusters. Support 14 different lines of business.
· Excellent knowledge of the Wells Fargo Sonus, F5 load balancers, and Genesys infrastructure used to support 14 lines of business. Excellent background debugging telecommunication protocol issues.
· Manage junior system analysts on a distributed technology team with presence in
· India, Costa Rica and throughout the United States. Perform appraisals
· and ensure employee are meeting weekly productivity goals.
· Perform analysis and testing of XML based Java applications. Use SQL Oracle Developer software to perform validation of MIS reporting used to ensure average response
· Provide software traceability reporting via Excel and HP ALM to help risk and governance teams adhere to stringent SOX, Dodd Frank, and Glass Seagall banking act.
· Complete annual federally mandated Code of Ethics, Sorbannes Oxley, USA Act, and Financial Aniti-terrorism Certification.
· Champion the development of a comprehensive functional and automated test strategy for purpose of increasing speed to market using Empirix Hammer Call Master. Excellent
· Skills with HVB script on the Hammer based gui tool. Experience using VOIP SIP, RTP
· Cisco Skinny protocol in DTE, CML, Production lab.
· Ensure adherence to Testing Governance and oversee the quality of deliverables.
· Write Visual Basic for Excel reports to highlight the quality of the current release and provide predictability reports. Write scripts in WHT host to clean up files and maximize disk space.
· Excellent knowledge troubleshooting VOIP gateway connection issues to Verizon in the DTE and CML lab.
· Establish working relationships with all Life Platform leads & Vendors. Management as pertains to internal staff and relationships with software development providers
· Implement Quality Assurance Governance transition to improve critical business partner relationship with testing handoff processes. Improved process consistency and uniform metrics collection to focus on quality execution, reporting and improve capacity for developing innovative solutions and capabilities to streamline manual processes.
· Implement building new integration paradigm Efficiency & quality support tools for business transformation initiatives.
· Responsible for the delivery on Enterprise Metrics for Quality Assurance and Risk Management on for the CHT space.
Bank of America Jan 2009 – Sep 2011
Performance and Resiliency Engineering Team
· Gathered test requirements from various stakeholders including production support, PMO, TDM, Application Support, CTI, Functional test team.
· Supported 12 T-1’s using to support the end to end testing in the Bank of America lab using
· Spirent and Empirix Hammer load testing infrastructure. Worked with EDS team to reduce
· the cost of test infrastructure by switching from MCI to US LEC managed voice gateway.
· Managed test execution to support largest Avaya implementation in the world at Bank of America. Using established capacity planning best practices such as Little’s Law, Poisson
· Distribution to determine if IVR and CTI applications are within tolerance when upgrades
· are made to Bank of America/EDS managed fiber optic network.
· Created customized reports using Microsoft SQL Server database stored procedures for
· to bank project stakeholders to justify promotion of code to production data centers handling
· over 200 transactions per second.
· Worked with Bank of America transition team to perform gap analysis throughout the entire lifecycle of the MBNA transition process. Experience troubleshooting ANI lookup issues in lab, pre-prod and production issues.
· Configured IIS on servers in Bank of America test lab to run high volume test data on
· IBM Websphere, IBM DB2 database. Collected i/o data to ensure no adverse
· Impact to software promoted to production environment. Wrote customized WHT/VBScripts
· to optimize resources.
· Responsible for creating performance test scripts using on software running on Microsoft IIS
· Web server. Configured IIS to perform virtual customer service testing to validate end to end
· Contact Center Response times.
· Configured HP Performance Center to execute scenarios using HTTP/XML/SOAP requests and responses. Developed test plans for HP Load Runner to ensure response time customer lookups are not affected when system of record changes were introduced.
· Configured HP Site Scope, HP Analysis tool, CA Wily Introscope, capture hardware, and software metrics during performance test runs and provide reports to members of application team in order to provide justification for go/no go decisions.
· Obtained sign off automated load testing to remove gaps in test coverage. Logged dozens of defects to ensure performance issues were fire walled and repaired before projects were implemented in production environment. Followed up with application support team to ensure Quality Center defects were closed on a timely basis.
· Train, hire, manage contractors on distributed test team based in India and Urugay.
Bank of America Jan 2006 – Jan 2009
· Developed automated Microsoft Visual Basic scripts for functionally testing VGS Model IVR using Empirix TDM Hammer box.
· Modified Empirix Hammer scripts to detect issues in production application environment BAISI, VGS, WIRE. Maintained code base to send alerts to LOB when CFI’s were encountered.
· Used modular methodology to develop scripts for regression testing Global Treasury Payments applications.
· Implemented business process improvement and FMEA methodology to improve the gathering of inputs for Quality Center scripts.
· Generated reports to capture and manage the transition of manual test process to automated process. Successfully developed 150 Visual Basic scripts for regression testing Bank of America speech applications.
USAN INC. Nov 2003 – Dec 2005
Third Level Support Technician
· 24/7 on call contact for service issues, experienced by Citigroup Student Loan, American Home Life and Diners Club business units. Participated in production support rotation. Supported Microsoft IIS back office applications, as well as Stratus (UNIX) applications.
· Implement software deliverables at the completion of internal Quality Assurance and end-user UAT testing.
· Technologies used included: Stratus, Windows 2003 HP Open View, Microsoft SQL Server, Nuance SIVR Server, IIS. T-bird protocol analyzer
USAN INC. Aug 2002 – Nov 2003
· Provided telecommunication expertise to resolve hardware and or software network service disruptions for all USAN Networked Interactive voice and two and three tier data applications.
· Responsible for ensuring successful implementation of software and hardware systems integrated on MCI, Verizon, Williams, Global Crossing, Wiltel, and CITIBANK telecommunication networks.
· Also, responsible for setting up projection equipment for Audio Visual presentations
· for prospective clients.
USAN INC. Aug 1994 – Aug 2002
Quality Assurance Engineer– Permanent
· Responsible for applying SDLC methodology to the certification of telecommunication solution services.
· Participated in ISO 9000 compliance billing audit for participation as a vendor for Verizon Long Distance during de-regulation of the telecommunication industry. Using SQL queries extensively compared rates for phone calls attached to INTERLATA and INTRALATA switched calls between every state in the country.
· Advised banking and telecommunication customers on best practices for validating USAN deliverable and product requirements. As a member of the development team, participated in the full life cycle project management effort for Citicorp, MCI, SBC, Verizon applications running on Stratus mainframe, and Window NT and 2000 systems.
· Developed and enhanced applications to identify and eliminate bottlenecks on applications for Verizon Long Distance and Citibank Credit Card, Retail Banking, Electronic Benefit Transfer, Student Loan and Consumer Mortgage business groups.
· Diploma in Web Development and Business Programming
· Linked website to MS Access database, updated product information, assigned customer identification numbers and checked order status.
· Modified and created object-oriented Java programs utilizing Java functions, structures and
· classes, debugging techniques and exception handling.
· Migrated MS Access database to Oracle 8i database. Exported, modified, and queried tables
· Designed and implemented a sales order entry system and a warehouse inventory management system utilizing Visual Basic and an MS Access database running on IIS.
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Open Sips Bootcamp (October 2013)
· 7-week symposium with emphasis on implementing rules for VOIP routing using SIP Protocol. Installed Open Sips modified executed Perl and Korn shell scripts and Asterisk on Debian Linux platform using CISCO Span 504G hard phone technology. Exposed to topology hiding using TURN, TLS, DNS load balancing using SRV records, and implementing security policies using user black list modules. Labs included work troubleshooting and implementing G.729, G711, UDP, TCO, RTP, SRTP, MPLS, Presence server, DROUTING.
I have 4 years experience on Web and apps manual testing.
Tools: Jira, Bugzilla, TestRail, Slack
Experience: Functional, Exploratory, Smoke and Regression testing. Test planning, test running, test automation, use case design and test cases design
I have also experience with automation with Selenium Web Driver and Ghost Inspector
I have been working remotely for the last year with projects like Open Englinsh and SphereWMS
Tengo 3 años de experiencia en testing manual de websites y de aplicaciones. He trabajado con Jira, Bugzilla y TestRail.
Test running, automatización de pruebas, diseño de casos de uso y diseño de casos de prueba.
Senior QA Engineer
I have excellent communication skills and best working knowledge on selenium java and C#.
I hold 4years of relevant experience in Automation Testing. I am expertise in POM and xpath finding.
Working knowledge of HP-ALM and writing many utilities in C#
There are no results that match your search!