1257 profiles available 1257 profile available
I am Ratnadeep Dutta.I have completed my B.tech from Tezpur University in 2014. I am doing traing on online in android app development currently 2017 and i have knowledge on java language and web editing languahe like css,html. Apart from study i am interested in web surfing , gardening and playing cricket.
Senior QA Analyst
Iam having 7+ years of experience as a Senior Tester in Banking, Sipping & e-commerce domains.
I have completed my certifications in ISTQB, SQL.
Senior Automation Enginner
Software Testing and QA Engineer
•3+ years of experience as Software Engineer
•Excellent analytical, problem solving, coding skills and testing skills.
•Adaptable team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
•Experienced in working through various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as analysis, design, development and testing in agile environment.
•Experienced in Windows Installer technology including re-packaging, patching and application customization.
• Good working experience in writing scripts for software distribution.
• Experience in manual testing, Testing and QA methodologies, writing and executing test cases
• Trainings for New joiners and junior members on different process and technology.
• Ability to work in high-pressure environment adhering to product quality standards without compromising on the deadlines (S.L.A).
• Experience in translation of client provided documents from German language to English language.
• 2 years of experience with ITIL practices
• Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL
• Scripting Language: Java script
• Software Applications: MS Office 2007/2010 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio).
• Deployment Tools: Empirum deployment software 12.0
• Strong Knowledge of Data structures, algorithms and Object oriented programming.
• Manual and automation testing, developing and executing test plans
• Working knowledge of automation testing using Selenium and Junit
• Knowledge of mobile applications
• 4 Levels of German Certification course from Max Mulleur Bhavan , Goethe Institute
Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology (BE in IT) Awarded: June 2008
University of Pune, INDIA 66.00
SUN Certified JAVA programmer
Cognizant Technology Solutions (March 2010-April 2012)
Senior Systems Executive
Information and Communication Technology- Software Distribution
As part of this project, team created installation packages for bilingual windows operating system using Empirium Client Management Tool. Team developed and tested installation and uninstallation packages for software products. Team also created scripts for customizing installations as per user needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Worked on end to end application packaging Life cycle beginning with requirement analysis to deployment
· Created application packages using Wise Package Studio and created scripts for customizing the applications through Empirum client management tool
· Creating Microsoft Transforms(mst) from vendor supplied Microsoft Installer (msi) files so that updates can be pushed over network
· Write and execute test plans
· Unit and integration testing for bundled packages
· Peer review for the repackaged applications created by the team members
· Regularly communicated with users for requirements and user acceptance testing
· Mentored new hires in the team
· Created and maintained documentation for the project
· Gathered data for monthly metrics and audits
· Handled all the documentation for the project quality as per the ITIL standards which includes posting of daily dashboards and monthly metrics.
Shri Krupa Services Pvt Ltd (August 2008 – September 2009)
Project: Employee Payroll System
Language of Implementation: JSP, Servlets
Database System: MySql
Reporting Tool: iReports
Role: Analyst, Designer, Developer, Tester
Designed and developed employee payroll system titled “TPay System” for a small scale firm. This system maintains records of employees working on a daily wages for different small scale employers. Database designed and created at the backend contains detailed data of employees, their work assignments and payments. Front end is used by managers to fetch the records, assign work to employees and generate reports as per the requirements. The Project is deployed at the client side successfully as per the requirements. Through this project reports are generated on monthly basis.
• As German language translator was responsible for translation of documents provided by client from German language to English language.
• Ability to interpret the errors, messages, emails in German language. Helped team member to understand the errors in order to eliminate the linguistic barriers and save time.
AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES:
· Received award for good performance in project team at Cognizant.
· Received recognition for good performance as a new comer project team.
Firstly i would like to mention i am a JPACT member nd did a project on Anyaut application. I would like to be a part of anyaut core team
· Over 6 years of experience in performing Smoke, Functionality, Regression, Ad-hoc, System, User Acceptance Testing, Black Box and testing methodologies.
· Expertise in using testing tools such as QTP, SOAPUI, SOAPUI Pro.
· Hands on experience in writing the automation scripts using QTP – VB Scripting.
· Hands on experience in doing Web services performance testing using VSTS.
· Hands on experience in doing Web services testing using SOAPUI.
· Hands on experience in doing Web services automation testing using SOAPUI Pro.
· Efficient in Complex, Agile – Scrum environment.
· Very strong aptitude to learn and acquire new skills.
I am an ISTQB certified tester.
Over 11+ years of QA experience both [Automation/Manual] in all the phases of project life cycle such as requirement gathering, test case design, test case preparation, test case execution, defect tracking and reporting. Adept at using both manual and automated testing tools to troubleshoot systems, integration, user acceptance, positive and negative, functionality, non-functional and regression testing. Manage scripts creation for regression and functional testing using JAVA SELENIUM &Appium. Build the source code using MAVEN and execute through JENKINS.
§ Dynamic software professional with strong academic background of BE (IT), having well developed skills in multiple software testing platforms.
Actively involved in Any aut First Phase developement
§ Techno savvy professional with solid Testing, Scripting and Macros skills coupled with proven ability to develop test cases and scripts as per requirements.
§ A systematic, organized, hardworking and dedicated team player with an analytical bent of mind, determined to be a part of a growth-oriented organization.
§ Fast learner, keeps abreast of latest technologies, adept at developing and promoting analytical software test solutions.
§ Capable to switch to allied or varied technologies depending on project requirements.
§ Focused and hardworking with extensive practical experience, gained while working on projects as part of professional involvement.
§ Ideal combination of technical and communication skills; creative problem solver, able to think logically and pay close attention to detail; proficient at gathering user, industry requirements and customizing test case and plans as per need.
§ Proven track record in team leading activities to consistently raise efficiency levels; a strong team leader capable of fostering an atmosphere that encourages highly talented professionals to balance high-level skill with maximum productivity.
§ Having excellent technique to write customized xpath for dynamic changing values.
§ Single Handedly create the automation Framework using concepts like Page Factory, Data-Driven, Keyword-Driven & Hybrid Framework
§ Good understanding of Selenium GRID and TestNG parallel execution
§ Experience in Project Management activities like Customer Management, Time Management, Resource Management, Risk Management
§ Experience in leading large and medium sized Teams spread across multiple geographies.
§ Test Management: Understanding the project requirements. As per the agreed requirements, assigning, monitoring, controlling and reporting of daily tasks.
§ Test Strategy: QA strategy preparation and hands-on experience in implementing test strategy.
§ Estimations: As on need basis, preparation, review and enhancement of the estimations for testing activities.
§ Metrics : Prepared various metrics to evaluate progress, quality and health of project
§ Excellent technical writing skills with hands on experience, Functional Specifications, Mapping Documents, Flow Diagram, Test Plans, Test Scripts and Status Reports
Automation Tools: Selenium Webdriver
Mobile Automation Tool: Appium &Selendroid
Programming Languages: Core Java
Databases: MYSQL, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows 7 and Mac OS X.
Bug Tracking Tools: QC and JIRA.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, and Jenkins.
Duration: Since December’2013
Job Title: Test Manager, Automation.
Roles and Responsibilities
As Test Manager, Automation from Dec 2013 – till date I was Involved in design and development of Page Factory, Data-Driven, Keyword-Driven & Hybrid Framework using Selenium Webdriver, Appium and Core Java . Along with that My Current responsibility in my company involves leading a testing team throughout the course of a project release starting from Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring, Tracking and Closure to ensure completion of System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing phase for project implementation
Duration – Oct 2016 -till Date
Technology –SeleniumWebdriver , Appium and Core Java
Project-1 – Build a Universal Framework which can be used to automate any application and have strong capabilities of Page Factory, Data-Driven, Keyword-Driven & Hybrid Framework
· Simple, Easy, yet powerful automation framework
· Implementation, setup run, execute, reports
· Help to easily automate any AUT without having a coding experience
· Easy to maintain and execute for anyone within an organization
· Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Page Object Model into a single Hybrid framework
· Powerful reporting and results dashboard post test execution
· To chose what to run, when to run, where to run.
· Integration with Continuous build tools ( Jenkins CI)
· Cross Browser
· Screen shots
· Automation Object Model executable to launch this framework. Not through eclipse or other IDE’s.
· Application independent and users should be able to expand the usage as needed. Can start with even DD and progress to any other framework or vice versa.
· Test Data ,Elements , Steps and all other important things are maintained in External File
Project-2: Aha Radio (Manual/Automation testing)
Platform : Mobile (Android and IOS)
Role : Test Manager /Architect
Team size: 10.
Environment: Windows 7
Automation Tools: Java, Selenium Webdriver , Appium and TestNG
Devices :IOS and Android
Description: The Aha experience starts on your phone with the IOS or Android app. Connect to an Aha-ready car stereo, and manage all of your content directly from the stereo interface. Aha connects the radio preset buttons you already have in your vehicle to your favorite web content, making all the content you want from the web as simple and safe to use in the car as radio.
§ Understand Product requirements
§ Did POC of Automation feasibly using Appium
§ Develop test framework using Appium for both Android and IOS Applications.
§ Create Automation Test Scripts using Java ,TestNG , Selenium and Appium
§ Execution of test scripts using ANT script.
§ Analysis of nightly execution and prepare bug Report
§ Participate in the full lifecycle of project: Analysis, Estimation, Planning, Documentation, and Testing.
§ Collaborate with Project Managers, business partners, and developers to coordinate Project schedules and timelines.
§ Work with Business partners, Analysts, and Project managers to develop Test plans, Produce Test scenarios through all parts of the development lifecycle, execute and sign-off for a regular release schedule for successful project delivery.
§ Understand the BRD (Business Requirement document), PRS (Project Requirement Specification) and TRS (Technical Requirement Specification) and convert technical requirement into Test Requirement, Test Scenarios and Test Cases.
§ Coordinate Testing with remote teams based in India, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, & Thailand.
§ Estimate the Testing Efforts and Get approvals from Business teams.
§ Represent testing team in meeting with the Business and Development team on updates and releases with remote team based in USA.
§ Involved in Test Data Preparation. Created Transaction mock up files for Cash back for discount calculation for the purchasing done at Point of Sale with Credits Cards.
§ Preparation of Test Result report and Sign off on testing document and provide it to Stake holders.
§ Conducted Knowledge Transfer and Training Sessions for new Team Members.
Duration: August’2010 – December’2013
Job Title: Test Lead
Duration – August’2010 –Dec-2013
Technology –SeleniumWebdriver , Core Java
Project-Description – AMSS helps CSP to deflect calls away from the call centers by providing multichannel unassisted self-service. It support various touch points like WEB ,Mobile ,Tablet (Android and IOS).The customer can do all necessary activities like Pay bills, View previous bills ,change device or plan etc .
§ Understand Product requirement
§ Gather the understanding documents of HLDs, LLDs documents.
§ Create Automation test cases to before test scripts
§ Create MAVEN project and mapped with KEYWORD DRIVEN FRAMEWORK
§ Place all the JAVA UTILS & PROPERTIES FILES inside the maven projects
§ Maintain separate DATA-DRIVEN FRAMEWORK for maintaining product attributes
§ Create INDIVIDUAL TEST SCRIPT in single TestNG suite along with the testng.xml
§ Load all the required dependencies into the POM.xml
§ Setup the GRID for creating HUB & NODE
§ Build the MAVEN PROJECT and through maven commands
§ Reuse same DDT FRAMEWORK for Mobile Automation using Appium
§ Create separate test scripts for MOBILE DEVICE / EMULATOR
Duration: March’2010 – August’2010
Job Title: Test Lead
Duration – March’2010 –August-2010
§ Understand Product requirement
§ Gather the understanding documents
§ Independtly handled the UAT testing related task at Client Location
§ Tested the system based on Clients input and got acceptance from client
§ Part of committee which took decision whether system is good enough to move in production or not
§ Earned client trust by working dedicately to make the release success
§ Played a key role from ramping up the team size from 1 to 5
§ Duration: May’2007 – Feb’2010
Job Title: Test Engineer
§ Duration – May’2007 Feb’-2010
§ Understand Product requirement
§ System integration and User acceptance testing for Credit And Retail Cards application for HSBC. Responsibilities included following:
§ Analysis of risk and issues
§ Preparing test plans and test strategy documents.
§ Ensure requirement traceability.
§ Arranging inter team co-ordination, walkthrough meetings
§ Working on business development proposals.
§ Automation Testing using Quick Test Professional(QTP) for HSBC intranet application.
§ Responsibilities included following:
§ Preparing Manual Test Plan using Functional specs, Business requirement documents and manual test cases.
§ Manual Scripts writing, maintenance, execution, defect logging and defect analysis.
§ Involved in Automation, Functional, Regression, Sanity and Database Testing
§ Customer Champion Award for Excellence in Work.
§ SPOT Award for Solving Critical Customer Issue during Off Working hours.
Degree University Session Result
Bachelor of Engineering SGSITS, Indore 2001-2005 62.4%
§ HP Quality Centre 9.2 Software Certification.
§ Certified tester by International Software Testing Quality Board Certification. (ISTQB)
§ Oracle 1z0-051 Sql Fundamental Certification
Senior Software Test Engineer
I am working as Senior Software Test Engineer in a USA based product company and having a total experience of 6.5 years in Manual QA with expertise in Functional , E2E, Application Testing , Web Service Testing using Soap UI, Integration Testing , Banking Domain Knowledge.
Also, worked for UK based Retail Bank as Test Analyst as a client for India MNC giant TCS.
I have experience in selenium,manual testing, Jira,TestNG,Jmeter,hadoop
QA Automation Tester
More than 3 years of experience in selenium automation framework design and UFT tool
There are no results that match your search!