1047 profiles available 1047 profile available
I am Yaryna Lebedovych and i have been working as QA for 5 years already. During that time i have tested – desktop applications, web and mobile. Last project that i have tested it was Vivino project – web and mobile – IOS and Android applications. I have used proxy tools – Charles/Fiddler. Also work with Postman and different tools for collecting crash log from application. Workinf with different traking system – Jira, Redmine, Bugzilla.
Mu skype account:
I have been working as a QA Engineer for 1 year.
Certified ISTQB Foundation Level Tester.
Area of Expertise:
Python Automation Tester
Robot Framework based testing
Software Tester/QA Analyst
I hold a Masters Degree in Computer Applications and have a total working experience of 11+ years in the IT field. I have a diversified technical background working on both Software Testing/Development projects of increasing responsibility and experience managing small to mid-size teams (Offshore and Onsite).
I have over 5 years of experience in Software Testing/QA, preparing Test Strategy, writing and executing Test Plans and Test Cases/Scripts, Defects reporting and management, leading and mentoring QA teams.
Currently, I am working as freelancer for a crowdsourced platform working on Software testing projects involving Exploratory, UI testing on Mobile, Web and desktop applications.
Senior Software Tester | Test Leader
– Master of Science in Software Engineering, 2015.
– Over 9 years of experience in IT that includes 3 years of experience working as Test Leader, nearly 3 years of experience in Project Management for testing projects .
– Having experience in both Manual and Automation Testing that include Mobile Applications Testing, Desktop Application Testing, Web Applications Testing, Web Services/API testing.
– Having knowledge about some domains: E-commerce System, Online Advertising System, Online Payment System, Game/Apps Portal, Healthcare, Satellite Content Delivery System, Oil & Gas, Automotive, etc.
– Strong Project Management skills especially in testing projects that include: Project Estimation, Project Tracking and Monitoring, Issue and Risk Management, etc.
– Well familiarized with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies (Scrum)
– Other skills includes good communication and teamwork, good at English, highly industrious and self-motivated.
Software Engineer based out of Bangalore, Been working on UI automation with cucumber ad selenium.
Total 9+ years of experience in software testing spanning B2B enterprise software products,
w Total 9+ years of experience in software testing / 3 years in Automation testing, Spanning B2B enterprise software products, and Comprehensive Product Suite testing (End 2 End use cases spanning across multiple products)
w Involved in Automation framework development using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG.
w Writing Test cases using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming features and TestNG Annotations.
w Good understanding of Maven, Jenkins, xpath
w Published papers on IBM platform “Asia Pacific QSE symposium” consistently for 3 years
w 5+ years of agile development experience
w Hands on experience on different types of testing: Functional Testing, Regression, Integration, Sanity, User Interface and User Acceptance Testing.
w Experience of testing installer software in private cloud with virtual environments to perform a coordinated install of product suite
w Experience working with Onsite- Offshore teams and monitor the testing activities.
w Hands-on Tester (Manual + Automation) and An effective leader with proven abilities in leading teams Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) & Software Testing Life-Cycle (STLC) Wide ranging experience in requirements review, test case creation, test case execution and defect tracking.
w Significant experience working with customers, project managers and technical teams for securing & executing concurrent multi-technology projects.
w Strong negotiating, problem solving & technical skills coupled with confident decision making for enabling effective solutions leading to high customer satisfaction.
I have 2 years of expertise in automation and manual testing. I have worked for webyog and limetray. I had performed the qa process for sealion(linux server monitoring tool) and newton(previously known as cloudmagic). In the latest organisation I was a part of building automation framework around services provided to the restaurants. We have a combined of 37 products at Limetray including the internal services. Recently I resigned as a full time employee to prepare for GRE and other post graduate exams. Currently I am looking for a part time as well as freelancing jobs to perform in the spare time. Link to linkedin profile is: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bhuvan-kapoor-7b396486/ You can reach out to me at +91-9731505814. SkypeId:bhuvan2911
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Software QA Engineer (more than 2 years) at Websight technologies
1. Understanding the Requirements and Functional Specifications of the application.
2. Preparing Test scenario documents
3. Preparing and Executing Test Cases as per System Requirements.
4. Extensively performed Manual Testing process to ensure the quality of the software. Analyzing specifications and developed test cases.
5. Verification of Bug fixes and subsequent Closure or Re-opening of the bug.
6. Responsible for running test cases, and posting defects.
7.Creating test plans test cases for carrying out integration / system / compatibility / regression tests at various stages in the SDLC. Preparing and Executing Test Cases as per system Requirements.
8.Verifying change requests and defects; documenting, tracking and communicating test plans, test results and unresolved problems; explaining system bugs to programmer.
9.Performing Black Box Testing, Functional, Regression, Integration, User Acceptance Testing, Manual Testing.
10.Conducting system study and coordinating with team members for testing like Functional, Integration, Regression and Database.
11.Delivering and implementing the project as per scheduled deadlines; extending post-implementation and maintenance support to the client.
12.Good interpersonal skills, committed, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies.
Informático y prestador de servicios al cliente presencial y no presencial. Empleado bancario.
There are no results that match your search!