1920 profiles available 1920 profile available
· More than 3 years of in performing Quality Assurance Testing.
· Well acquainted with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
· Extensive experience in creating test cases, test data and execution of test cases.
· Experience in Smoke, Functional, Integration and Regression testing.
· Working knowledge of Test management tools like Quality Center (ALM), Test Manager (TFS) and Jira.
· Proficient in using test automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver/IDE/Grid to develop automation testing scripts for web and client server applications.
· Proficient in the development of Data driven, TestNG and Hybrid Automation frameworks in Selenium.
· Sound knowledge on Java, Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concept.
· Sound knowledge on Maven for Project building tool, Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
· Well versed in writing SQL queries.
Follow QAonAir in social media:
QA (Manual and Automation Engineer)
QA with over 2 years of progressive experience in the field
– Experience in building Web automation framework from ground up .
– Hands on experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Practices.
– Handled multiple projects with completing deadlines in a fast paced environment.
– Participated in daily scrums and provided reports on new defects found , retested defects , closed and fixed defects.
– Strong Knowledge of STLC , SDLC with experience in writing & executing test cases and scenarios.
– Experience in various types of testing- Functional, GUI testing , Retesting, API testing, adhoc testing.
– Expertise in Selenium Automation using WebDriver, TestNG and writing scripts in JAVA and C# language.
– Experience in API testing using POSTMAN and performed automation API testing.
– Experience in performing CROSS-BROWSING in different browsers.
– Experience in working with agile JIRA , Visual studio , Eclipse , TeamCity, GIT etc.
– Experience in interaction with Clients and have actively involved in sprint planning , review, defining milestones etc.
– Executed automation scripts on different browsers and reported defects/results.
– Strong Communication skills with an ability to grasp new things quickly.
– Good team player with strong interpersonal skills
– Capable at grasping new technical concepts quickly and utilizing them in a productive manner.
Senior Validation Engineer
Good knowledge on Manual Testing and Validation Strong Exposure on Windows Operating systems Technical Support and Customer Support working experience
Follow QAonAir in social media:
Software Automation and Manual Tester
I am a Software Tester. I have worked on Selenium using Java and Python. I have also worked on Macro enabled Excel. I have experience in testing the Guidewire based applications of the Financial Service Industry. I like working on projects with a team that cares software quality. It’s important for me to build long term relationship with the clients, so, I’m primarily looking for both longer and shorter-term projects . I’m looking forward to hear from you!
I have more than 2 years of MNC(Infosys) experience in testing.
I have handled more than 10 projects for US and UK based clients.
My interest area lies in ETL Testing and Automation Testing using Selenium.
Sr. Test Engg
I have total 7 years of experience in manual and database testing. Currently, I am working as Sr. Test Engg and handling a team. I have good knowledge of SQL server. I can write complex SQL queries to test database related stuff.
I have knowledge of testing Rest API web services
I have 3.8 years of experience in manual testing. I have worked on desktop and webbased application. I have worked on banking, telecom and insurance domain.
There are no results that match your search!