We are looking for business analysts who have proven experience in writing user stories in BDD( Behavior-Driven-Development) model for our latest project.
Though I am new to this site but I can assure you that with my vast experience you will like to work with me again
*Timeline – It will be revised once I have requirements in hand
the deadline needs to be decided accurately after seeing work details
Ahh, user stories.
Business Analysts like myself thrive in crafting user stories that reflect how users will interact with systems to get their work done.
As a Business Analyst, I use QAonAir so that I can extend my skills and knowledge to those who need clear, complete, and testable requirements. I get the importance of user stories in software development.
The deadline I’ve set is based on wild assumptions. Without knowing the scope, the time estimate leaves room for improvement. As one of the first steps of this project’s engagement, I would seek to clarify the level of scope and determine an achievable timeframe.
I have the tools and the experience.
I would love the opportunity to contribute to this project.
I am Chanchal kumar , i would be interested to work for this project.
I have a very good exp, on software testing, has worked on web, mobile apps and API.
Has worked on critical project and have very good exp on writing executing testcases, reporting issues, monitoring various logs in servers and client side and checking API call.
Experience : 6.3 year as QA Engineer
Proficient in: Manual testing in web, API and Native Android mobile App
Current Location: Bangalore(India).
• Total 7.9 years of experience in IT industry.
• 2.5 years in Microsoft OEM (web application) environment
• 2.5 years in Insurance domain ( Worked at client environment in UK)
• 2 .5yrs year experience in Clearance and settlement and commodity trading domain(UK)
• Extensively worked on Microsoft OEM Environment
• In depth understanding of UK insurance domain products like Elixir(Mastek) and Bancs(TCS)
Scheme and medical underwriting,waiver,CIC,indexation riders etc
• Worked in UK Capital Market domain specifically on
T24 (Temenos) – Cover distribution, Cash Transfer etc.
Derivatives ( Forwards,Futures and Options)
Position Manager,FX Hedge summary and Fund transfers
RISK and MDM price system
• CTRM(Commodity Trading and Risk Management) systems-Eka software
o Grower Portal
o Grower Management
o Ags(wheat,Corn,oat etc) trading using ,Physical contaracts,GMRs etc
• Extensively worked on QTP,selenium ,perl and shell automation.
• Design Frame work ,creating and executing automation scripts
• Feasibility study for automation.
• Having knowledge on Dictionary Object and File systems objects
• Strong on Overriding concepts ,recovery scenarios and regular expression patterrs
• Sound knowledge on advanced vbscripting
• Involved in all stages of STLC-from Idea document to till completion report and production support
• Involved in preparation of strategy, plans, coverage matrix, status reports, Test incident report
• Involved in reviews and preparation of all test artifacts.
• Good Experience on V-Model and Agile Methodology
Copyright © 2017 QAonAir. All Rights Reserved. Design and Branding by Atomic77
What are you looking for?
You can also sign in by:
You are about to resolve this dispute. You can send your comment and transfer money to the winner.
Choose who you want to transfer money to:
Bid acceptance confirmation
Do you want to choose this freelancer for your project? Only one freelancer can be chosen.
You're going to quit this project. However, you are still available to access the workspace.
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.