– Senior Software QA Engineer, with an engineering education, I have experience with the complete development lifecycle, from designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases & test processes, which contributed to significant cost-savings, increased customer satisfaction and bug-free audits in the extremely demanding field of Clinical Trial Software.
– Test Team Lead: supervise validation effort of an international & cross-continental 3/4-member team, with responsibilities in scoping, assigning tasks, creating and reviewing documentation and reports to ensure compliance with validation & QA standards, Clinical Trial software regulations and customer specifications.
I have worked for known Pharmaceutical companies on established Clinical Trial software, such as IRT (Interactive Response Technology) and Clinical One.
– Technologies and Programming Languages: SQL, Robot Framework, Selenium, Python.
– Tools: Microsoft SQL Server, internal applications: Oracle Test Manager, Bug DB, Configurations Tool, SVN, Services Documentation Tracker. External: Selenium WebDriver, IntelliJ IDEA, Jira, Pycharm.
– Methodologies: Test Plans, Cases & Processes; Functional Requirements; Test Scripting & Documentation; Regression; UI & Compatibility Testing; Manual Testing; Bug Tracking; Test Strategies & Coverages.
– Team Leadership: Training; Communication; Time management; Task assignation; Problem solving under pressure; Deadline ready; Resource planning; Project management.
– Reporting: Translating client specifications in functional requirements; Technical Requirements Gathering; Software documentation; Requirements analysis & management; Traceability.
Follow QAonAir in social media: