An ISTQB certified senior software development engineer in Test with overall of 6+ years’ experience in IT health care and E-commerce domain.
· Develop and configure test automation frameworks and perform System, Integration and regression testing
· Work cross functionally in an Agile/Scrum environment alongside Development and Product Management to deliver high quality solutions
· Coordinate the work of project teams along multiple work streams
· Extensive experience in object oriented concepts and hands on experience with java programming.
· Develop, execute and enhance test automation through Selenium Webdriver with java, Jmeter for performance testing and other software test tools
· Experience with API Automation with Ready API tool.
· Good knowledge on DB Testing with MySQL, MS-SQL.
· Execution of Selenium Test cases and Reporting defects.
· Well versed with Automation hybridframe Work and having experience in generating scripts in TestNG for Regression Testing.
· Developing the integration & regression tests, working with the existing team to identify what existing code is intended to do
· Working where necessary on designing both functional & non-functional tests (e.g. fail-safe scenarios, performance etc.)
· Assist in proactively avoiding any intermittent software functionality problems, and assist with scheduled delivery of systems to the user community
· Good Knowledge and thorough understanding of various Software Development Life Cycle Models (SDLC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) and Defect Life Cycle.
· Experience in creation of test suite, test cases, test scripts, test plans, RTM and test summary reports required for test execution.