· ISQTB Certified Senior Software QA Engineer with 5+ years of experience in Manual Testing of Web Applications, Windows Applications, and Web Services.
·4+ years of experience in working with Selenium WebDriver using TestNG – Java
· Excellent knowledge in Test Automation life cycle including identifying the scope of automation & right tool for automation
·Developing Data-Drivenframeworks in the design pattern Page Object ModelwithPageFactory
· Sound knowledge in Chrome Driver & Firefox Driver
·Sound knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concept
· Experience in Database Testing (MS SQL, PLSQL & Azure Cloud Portal) and Siebel CRM Application testing
· Experience in AODA compliance testing –Levels: A & AA
· Experience in Web service(SOAP & REST) testing using SOAP UI, Swagger & Postman
· Excellent understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle & Software Testing Life Cycle. Demonstrating expertise in designing, developing and implementing test plan, test cases, test reports & test matrices
· Proficient with different levels of testing such as Smoke Testing, Back-end Testing, Black-Box Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, GUI Software Testing
· Hands on experience with Test Management tools like Rally (Agile Central), JIRA, ALM, TFS & Share Point.
· Well versed in advanced testing methodologies (Agile), tools and processes with ability to utilize existing test knowledge and experiences to come up with practical solutions and alternatives to testing processes.
· Solid understanding of Agile software development process (Scrum) with demonstrated proficiency in organizing entire scrum meetings including daily stand-up calls
Follow QAonAir in social media: