· 5+ years of IT experience in software testing as a QA lead.
· Expertise in Client interaction at Onsite
· Responsible for Quality Assurance of new functionalities implemented through requirement Analysis, test case writing, review and execution, producing Test Estimation, Functional Test plan, Master Test Plan and Test Summary.
· Responsible for Mobile and Web based application system testing UI testing, System Integration and Regression testing.
· Understanding of Retail Banking, Investment Banking and Life Science Domain.
· Extensively worked on Agile, Waterfall model.
· Have good working knowledge of Validation testing.
· Review of documents pertaining to Defect Management, Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and Change request.
· Assisted in performing the Technical Impact Assessment for the defects created during Testing.
· Have communication skill and have been part of Scrum calls and sprint planning meetings with Onshore team and Client.
· Responsible for providing demo and presentation to project owner in Agile.
· Have worked on multiple major projects, ensuring defect free delivery while meeting the deadlines for each of these projects.
· Took a self-driven initiative to learn the functionality of the system and worked together with the team to make the team stable and smooth functioning.
· Contributed to the knowledge repository of the project by documenting information and giving KT’s to the team for the Features owned, while working on different modules.
· Producing and distributing internal status reports, metric reports, WSR and DSR for QA tracking purpose.
· Dexterous in initiating a news bulletin to have lateral knowledge flow, trained peer colleagues with various tools and testing.
· Training new joiners and conducting workshops for lateral knowledge flow across peers.
· Have knowledge of software development life cycle.
· Involved in Defect Triage Calls
· User based testing of Digital banking environment. Analyzing the scope and requirements of user.
· Coordination between development team and testing team.