5300 profiles available 5300 profile available
Ø Total 4 years of experience in Software Testing for web base application and mobile application.
Ø 1.5 years of experience in Automation(Selenium 3.0) Testing with Cucumber(BDD) and Java.
Ø Expertise in Manual Testing and Automation Testing – Functionality Testing ,Black box, Smoke,Ad-hoc,Explantory,Regression,Sanity and in writing Test Cases and Test Script for Web Application.
Ø Good knowledge in Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
Ø API testing such as REST and Web Services.
Ø Great experience in managing projects in Agile/Scrum models.
Ø Expertise in writing Selenium WebDriver automation scripts in JAVA.
Ø Automated manual test cases using the Selenium WebDriver and JUnit and Cucumber BDD to cover all the quality risks identified as needing extensive or balanced testing.
Ø Identifying web elements using Xpath and Css Selector.
Ø Excellent understanding of SDLC and Test Methodologies from project definition to post-deployment documentation.
Ø Working knowledge of Maven (Java Build Tool and continuous integration like Jenkins.
Ø Test and report issues using JIRA, an issue tracking system used by the company.
Ø Tested the Application in different stages from QA, Staging and Production.
Ø Interacted with developers and other team members to ensure high quality software & played a key role in timely delivery of the product.
Ø Excellent Interpersonal skills, outstanding problem solving and decision making skills.
I I have 2 years of experience with Software Development Lifecycle and QA Engineering for Web applications, Web Services and Mobile applications.
❖ Experience with different Software Development Lifecycle models – Agile, Scrum and Waterfall.
❖ Experience with different types of testing – functional, regression, integration, usability and compatibility.
❖ Worked with blackbox and whitebox testing and used different techniques to come up with test cases.
❖ Worked with Java – Object Oriented Programming for automation, used different java based libraries.
❖ Experience with JUnit and TestNG as test frameworks for automation framework, worked with different reporting tools based on them.
❖ Experience with Maven for dependency and build management for automation projects.
❖ Experience with Java IO, Utils, Log4J, Apache POI, iText, Org.JSON, and HttpClient libraries.
❖ Experience with POSTMAN and RESTAssured for REST API automation, worked with all operations, authentication and authorization features.
❖ Experience with JSON parsing using Org.JSON and RESTAssured for REST API validations.
❖ Experience with Selenium WebDriver – used different drivers, window handles, options api, support api and actions api.
❖ Experience with creating automation framework for UI using Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, AutoIT – Used wrapper over WebDriver, Page Object pattern, Dependency Injection, UI Mapping and Data Driven concepts.
❖ Experience with creating automation framework for API using Java, TestNG, Maven, and RESTAssured.
❖ Experience with automation of Android apps using Appium on emulators and real devices. Used AndroidUIAutomator, TouchActions and Key Events.
❖ Experience with Selenium Grid and understanding on cloud based testing – BrowserStack and SauceLabs.
❖ Experience with Git and Github – worked with Feature and Bug Fix branching systems with CI/CD pipelines.
❖ Experience with JIRA – JIRA Agile for managing EPICS, Stories, Tasks and Issues.
Experienced Quality Analyst
I am a self-motivated professional passionate about quality assurance & control. I bring to this position a hands-on approach in the testing of software systems. I have a solid understanding of QA methodologies used in the industry and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). I have three years work-related experience. My responsibilities was to develop and oversee software tests to identify errors and bugs, conduct performance and regression testing to determine usability and designed test programs that helped enhance the accuracy of quality control results. I also worked as Business Analyst which helped me to understand requirements and find out loopholes in requirements before releasing it to clients. I have a great understanding of Selenium with Java Automation, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, JUnit. I have experience in performing API testing using Postman.
I believe my qualifications and experience stands as proof of my capabilities.
Along with this, I am a hard working person. I am quick learner and I like to find out multiple approaches to solve a problem. I
· Good experience in Agile methodology and involved in handling sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
· Involved in all stages of testing applications including writing test plans, test strategy, test cases, negative testing, system testing, functionality testing, backend testing, regression testing, Browser compatibility testing, UAT and Automation testing.
· Good experience in JIRA, Quality Center, Clear Quest, Test director, GitHub and Jenkins
· Worked on various retail channels like Website, Mobile and Tablet.
· Involved in preparing of Weekly Status Report, Minutes of Meetings and Project Status Report
A software professional having more than 3 years of experience in software testing industry. Proficient in Functional Testing, GUI testing, Compatibility testing, Regression testing, Re-testing and Globalization Testing.
Areas of Functional Expertise:
1. Good Understanding of SDLC, STLC and Defect Life Cycle.
2. Experience in Defect reporting, analyzing Defects and documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy and informative recreation steps using defect tracking tools like MantisBT and Bugzilla.
3. Participated in developing test cases and designing test scenarios based on business requirements and functional specifications.
4. Good understanding how Agile Scrum methodology works and hands-on experience in Jira.
5. Good Knowledge in Core JAVA and SQL.
6. Hands-on experience in Automation Testing Tools like Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver and Tricentis TOSCA (Scriptless Automation tool).
I am 8 month fresher manual tester and have knowledge in selenium also
Follow QAonAir in social media:
I have one year of experience in Quality Assurance and i have a worked in Agile Methodology and also I have experience in JIRA tools.
I am currently working as a QA Analyst in one of the companies in Pune. However also looking out for Freelancing projects to work on as a Manual QA resource.
Junior QA Engineer
There are no results that match your search!