5555 profiles available 5555 profile available
Software Tester with 13 years of experience in Automation (Selenium web application automation and Rest Assure for API Automation, Cucumber for BDD framework), CICD with Jenkin and TeamCity, Web application testing during various phases like Integration, System and Regression and Beta Testing
Certified ISTQB tester
Certified AWS solution Associate Architect
Certified Scrum Master
Software Quality Engineer
Follow QAonAir in social media:
I am Parvesh having 12+ yr of exp in software testing in all dimensions i.e.
Manual Testing (Functional, Integration, end to end, systems test)
Automation Testing (Selenium/Java/TestNg/Maven/extent report, QTP)
Performance Testing (Jmeter)
DataBase Testing (SQL, Oracle, MongoDb)
API Testing (SoapUI, PostMan)
Security Testing (OWASP ZAP, xss, sql injections, data tempering)
Mobile App Testing (Android, IOS)
Follow QAonAir in social media:
IT Testing Engineer II
I have a total of 9 years of experience in testing – have worked in both Manual and Automation. Worked on Agile modal, worked in setup side as well. Experience in Domain level i.e. Insurance, Health and Welfare.
My name is Nauman and i have more than 4.5 years of experience in software testing .
Skilled as Testing professional from corporate companies with 8+ years of experience in Banking, Investment banking and wealth management domain. Worked in waterfall model and led a team of 5 and working in Agile scrum model predominantly in to manual testing (GUI, functional, API, Regression etc.) and 3+ years Automation testing includes Functional, Regression, UI and system testing using Selenium, Visual Studio and C#. Have beginner level experience in UFT Automation framework also, (e.g. data driven, POM), BDD Gherkin using specflow. Open to learn and explore new technologies for my project.
Sr program manager
A Professional Engineering Graduate in Computer Science, and an Executive General Management from IIM Bangalore.
An ambitious leader with over 20+ years of experience in world class organization, enhancing organizational efficiency in multi-site global working environment. I pursue diversified experience spread over Software Quality (Product/Service), Scalability Engineering, Test Automation, People Management and end to end delivery, with strong working knowledge in SDLC, STLC and Agile Models.
Building large teams from scratch having Quality professionals and defining contemporary QA practices. With over 10 years towards managing and leading Program management and QA & Testing arena. Experienced in managing and collaborating with cross functional globally distributed teams.
Come with strong testing and quality background and believe that institutionally approved and endorsed Testing and Quality processes, Test approaches and Strategies and industry acclaimed Tools are prime for efficiency, ensuring Product Quality with the teams imbibing the positive mindset of “Defect Prevention” approach.
I’m committed and dedicated professional, have establish and managed programs across various departments and units in the Organization helping in delivering every aspect of work assignments, ensuring optimized utilization of time, resources and effort to achieve the defined company strategic and tactical goals.
My responsibilities also involves:
• Coordinate with other BU representatives, across business groups and cross-project activities as needed and ensuring liaison with stakeholders to align and execute business initiatives.
• Coach, develop and motivate extended project management team towards project success.
• Follow and implement Agile framework to ensure effective delivery and achieving business goals
• Have successfully lead the team size of 60+. Demonstrated success in achieving delivery targets through strong management and thought leadership approaches.
• Experience managing offshore resources, with proven ability to work cross-functionally to achieve and meet delivery deadlines.
• Outlining testing processes – Agile/Iterative Model/TDD/BDD for various technologies, and creating test offerings for Testing Practice
• Designing & implementing automation testing frameworks across projects.
• Pre-Sales – Preparing testing RFPs and project test estimations
• Managed Performance engineering Testing projects.
• Using POC mode, analyzed competitive products and technologies made appropriate suggestions.
I have 5 years of experience in testing. I have involved in end to end testing of a product. I am well versed with selenium, core Java, test NG. I have good knowledge of API automation and Appium as well.
There are no results that match your search!