3758 profiles available 3758 profile available
Software Test Engineer
Cimcon Software Pvt Ltd.
About the Company :CIMCON Lighting is the world’s leading provider of intelligent softwareenabled lighting controlsand theInternet of Things (IoT) enabled Smart City lighting management solutions. The company helps cities run smarter while reducing energy and maintenance costs and provides a future-proof platform for innovative new applications. The company’s solution has been implemented in over 50 cities in 16 countries.
The company uses LED lighting to create a wireless sensor network and platform enabling cities to implement a variety of Smart City applications to manage outdoor lighting, monitor air quality, meter electric vehicle chargers, improve public safety and security, optimize parking, traffic and waste management to improve the quality of life for city residents.
We currently seek an experienced Software Engineer for an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company with great sales momentum in the Smart City space.
game application testing
senior Qa Consultant
I’m Senior QA Consultant working for Saas products and mobile(Android and Ios).
Tools and Languages Experienced in: Selenium+Java(UI Automation), Jmeter(API and Performance Testing), Appium for mobile automation.
Total Year of Experience: 4 years and 9 months
Follow QAonAir in social media:
Follow QAonAir in social media:
A passionate Quality Analyst looking for a challenging work in freelancing QA that offers excellent opportunities for learning and development.
Organization Experience :
I have 4+ years of experience as QA Engineer in Sterlite Tech Elitecore , India
· Responsible for QA of 3 modules (Mediation Offline, Charging and Gateway, IPLog Management) for quarterly release of Mediation Product.
· Managing and reporting QA team progress using Test Management Tool – Test Rail and Daily Scrum meeting.
· Highly Responsible for delivering and maintaining quality of the system.
· Participating in product feature enhancement and quality improvement discussions.
· Worked in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines.
· Experience of working with cross-cultural teams under multinational environment.
Exceptionally well organized; Strong work ethics; short learning curve and desire to achieve team objectives and goals; Ability to handle multiple tasks
· Identified, documented and reported bugs, errors, interoperability flaws and other issues within proprietary software applications developed.
· Demonstrated methodical, detail-oriented and thorough approach to all assignments while adhering to compressed timeliness.
· Consistently recognized for excellent problem-solving and analytical skills by programmers, project managers and supervisors.
International Software Testing Qualification Board April 2016
ISTQB Certification Foundation Level
Q A Engineer
Senior Systems Test Engineer and Quality Assurance Analyst for business and systems use cases. Ten years’ experience in software development, systems configurations, and testing resolutions. Developed innovative Client/Server use expertise for Business Objects and Systems Objects in Multi-tier web environments. Subject Matter Expert for diagnostics, alternative solutions, and outcome verifications focused on Agile and Waterfall methods.
Project Execution Skill Sets
QA Analyst August 2017- Present
Name Omitted , Madison WI
Wisconsin Physician Service (WPS) is a contractor for the TRICARE program. TRICARE is the health benefit available to active duty and retired military service members and their families.
As an Analyst of Quality Assurance participate in testing efforts related to the quality, performance and successful implementation of software application development projects that focus primarily on billing, Claims processing, Adjudications, Member & Provider issues, accounting and enrollment features of the platform. Provide support in the testing of new system applications, system modifications and system maintenance. Ensure that software applications consistently perform on a high level of reliability and functionality so that end user information is delivered quickly, accurately and in a secure manner.
· Create, document and establish test plans and scripts to be executed with regards to regression, functionality, performance load, access/security, and production performance
· Assist testing with third parties and vendor systems to ensure successful system integration
· Release Planning – ensure development/configuration has been successfully deployed into the appropriate environments to effectively build, test, and promote changes to the production environment.
Test Engineer June 2007 – May 2017
· Created testing and software development procedures and processes for planning and rolling-out the Army financial management application: General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS).
– Formulated engineering design concepts for web-based ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) protocol. The successful outcomes replaced and implemented a seamless migration of 80 legacy control and visibility practices to GFEBS accounting and asset management systems.
· Fulfilled the role of Senior Systems Test Engineer and Quality Assurance Analyst for a wide range of JMLFDC logistics projects, which include:
– SABRS………… (Standard Accounting, Budgeting and Reporting System).
– NORA………….. (Narcotics Order Review and Approval).
– FM BUILDER.. (Facility Management-BUILDER).
– IO&T …………… (Initial Outfitting and Transition) relevant projects.
● Fulfilled a critical to project success role as the Test Team Technical Lead for Facility Management.
– The benefit gained from this responsibility, was completion of an effective pilot program using the Agile software development methodology.
– The pilot project featured success in the flow from productive collaboration between the business analysts and the test team.
– Subsequently, the Agile processes and procedures became the default management methodology for all JMLFDC relevant projects.
– Coordinated collaboration among developers and business analysts that identified and refined test use cases elements, which significantly improved project productivity and testing quality.
· Analyzed performance requirements and system objects specifications to prepare test plans, test procedures and test case for each new interface, data migration and software revisions.
– Conducted functional, performance, end to end and regression tests to ensure all related business object process compliance with intended outcomes.
– Organized design reviews and requirement reviews to ensure understanding of change order functionality; attended sprint retrospectives and SCRUM meetings to report out testing status.
– Identified and documented software anomalies and collaborated with Developers and Business Analysts to resolve technical issues related to software quality.
· Involved in analyzing test requirement and automation feasibility.
· Developed test framework using Selenium
· Run data feed to load data in JMAR (Joint Medical Asset Repository) the data warehouse then run SQL to verify data in the database.
QA Tester, Name Omitted, April 2006- May 2007
Long Island, NY
· Developed Test Plan, Test Cases and produced Bug Reports using Quality Center.
· Created loan and upgrade to different state in Unifi DB, check log files
· Performed Functionality, Smoke, System, Regression and User Acceptance testing
· Automated GUI, Functionality and Boundary testing on the applications Using QuickTest Pro.
QA Analyst,Name Omitted, January 2005 – Mar 2006
King of Prussia, PA
QA Analyst, Name Omitted, June 2003 – Dec 2004
Yorktown Heights, NY,
QA Tester, Name Omitted, January 2002 – March 2003
System Tester, Employer:Name Omitted, May 1999 – December 2000
Knightsbridge Rd., NJ
CQI Analyst, Name Omitted, October 1998 – March 1999
ORACLE, Informix, MongoDB, Sybase, DB2, SQL Server and Progress
Error Tracking Tool:
Serena Business Manager, PVCS Tracker, JIRA, Rational ClearQuest and MS Team Foundation Server
IBM Mainframe, AS400, HP 9000, IBM Compatibles x86 PCs, HHT and Mac 9.x
C, COBOL, JCL, Perl, XML, PL/ SQL, Visual Basic & JAVA
FTP, TCP/IP, NT, Telnet, DHCP, LDAP, SOAP and HTTP
UNIX, MS-DOS, MVS, OS/400, z/OS, WINDOWS, PICK System, Android and iOS
Shell Scripting and VBScript
SAP Business Objects, ETL, XIR3, MS Office, Trizetto Facets, Netview Access Services, and Lotus Notes
QTP, HP ALM-Quality Center, LoadRunner8.0, QA Suite & Selenium
Version Control Tool:
Blueprints, Serena Dimensions RM, PVCS V M, Rational ClearCase, Bugzilla and Team Track
C#, .Net, ASP.NET, HTML, XML, Web Services, SOA & Angular JS
· ADP Level 2
· Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer 2000, Queens College, City University of New York, 2002
· Diploma, Software Development & Testing, Bangladeshi Social And Community Development Institute, Usa, Inc., New York, NY 1998
· Bachelor of Commerce (Management), University of Dhaka, Bangladesh 1981
Diligent QA professional with around five years of experience testing Web-based applications. Proficient in test strategy implementation, test plan development, test execution and bug tracking. Specialize in test development scheduling execution and test project management.
I have a mindset to dig inside the software and breaking it rather than developing it from the scratch.
Selenium Automation Tester
There are no results that match your search!