4392 profiles available 4392 profile available
QA Lead Consultant
•Test Plan •Estimation •Risk Management •Test Design
•Test Metrics •Static testing •Defect Management •JIRA
•HP QC/ALM •Mobile App Testing •Selenium •Eclipse IDE
•Scrum •Kanban •HP QTP/UFT •Cucumber
•SQL •Banking domain •Business Objects •Crystal Reports
Virtusa Polaris Inc.
QA Lead in Citibank, Mississauga, ON March 2018-present
· Plan, implement and execute the QA testing function on IT systems and infrastructure for upgrades and enhancements and defect fixes
· Oversee the development of test strategies and plans for usability, functionality and performance by liaising with project managers, reviewing solution architecture and business requirements, as well as developing and managing test activities
· Communicate effectively with relevant parties to ensure smooth operation as well as resolution of incidents by identifying risks and obstacles, escalate concerns, contemplate workarounds
· Plan, supervise and direct work to ensure the technical team acquires sustainable knowledge, skills and technical competencies and that the goals and objectives of the section are achieved
· Create and manage project artifacts and sign-offs, plan and conduct project review meet
§ Effectively bridge largely distributed teams spread across varied time zones through effective co-ordination skills, and lead multiple QA teams to deliver within tight schedules
§ Assist development teams in resolving critical issues by active testing of production issues
Test Lead| Senior QA Analyst| Agile Tester in Scotiabank, Toronto, ON May 2010-March 2018
· End to end test design, execution, validation, incident reporting and defect management
· Monitor and track project progress, review milestones, implement test metrics to measure, control and report status
· Identify roadblocks and hurdles, escalate concerns, promote ideas workaround solutions
· Monitor EOD system batch processes, co-ordinate with support groups to resolve batch job issues
· Liaise with SDLC groups to seek business and system requirement clarity
· Collaborate with other testing teams to conduct synchronized testing efforts and integration testing
· Mentor and foster skill development in team
· Maintain and develop automated scripts
§ Significant contribution to the critical programs viz. image based Canadian Paper Check Processing implementation and Trade 360 system migration, by ensuring high quality product transition to production environment
§ Managed key communications related to test environments and EOD batches across multiple projects in CPCP Program
§ Developed domain-based testing team and deliver critical migration projects in area of Trade finance
§ Significant contribution to digital product developments through agile iterative solution delivery in Scotiabank day to day banking and Scotia Mocatta projects
Senior Test Engineer Jan 2007-May 2010
· Transition business requirements to test cases, ensure requirement traceability test coverage
· Execute test cases and validate results
· Report incidents, monitor defects throughout defect management process, participate in defect triage, ensure closure of priority defects and retest of failed tests
· Involve in test verification procedures- review, walk throughs etc. to identify defects early and avoid rework
· Communicate with stakeholders to report status, identify and resolve issues
· Identify defect root cause working concurrently with development team
§ Develop the QAT team in ODC for Bolero project
§ Contributed in capacity of Business Analyst in Trade Finance domain, partnering with Marketing and Business groups to advocate product development and enhancements
Citigroup Global Services Ltd.
Process Executive Jun 2003-Jan 2007
End to end User Acceptance Testing- requirement decomposition and analysis, test design, execution, validation, incident reporting, defect management
Follow QAonAir in social media:
Lead QA engineer
QA Automation Engineer
-Passionate QA Engineer(Automation + Manual) with hands on experience in wide range of testing tools like Selenium, Appium, Katalon Studio etc.
-Sound knowledge in Core Java and mySQL.
-Bug hunter by profession and passion.
ISTQB® Certified Tester with 12 years of QA experience. I am proficient in all stages of the QA process from test planning to test execution, test results analysis, defect management and reporting. My goal has always been to provide end-users with an enjoyable, bug-free experience.
• ISTQB® Certified Tester (CTFL and CTAL-AM)
• Expert in test planning, test case development, test case execution, defect tracking and reporting.
• Expert in Functional, Regression, Exploratory, Compatibility, System integration, Regression, User Acceptance (UAT), API and black box testing
• Proficient in testing desktop application, mobile solution, web-based applications for different projects ( Mobile Device Management, Airlines, E-commerce, Media and Entertainment )
• Proficient in SDLC, STLC Methodologies, Agile, V-Model, Waterfall, and Bug Life Cycle
•Excellent Communication skills
Murali Annareddy _____________________________________________________________________________________
· Over 10 years of experience in IT Industry which includes experience in SDLC, Bi-Lingual Testing (English & French Languages), Software Quality Assurance and Implementation of Web Based & Mobile Applications
· StrongExperience in Manual Testing
· Proven Track Record of Mentoring teams and Delivering End to End Solutions
· Experience in Managing Multiple Teams of sizes 10-15 members both on Onshore and Offshore
· Experience in Developing Testing Artifacts such as Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Scenarios & Test Cases for System Integration Testing (SIT), Business Acceptance testing (BAT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phases
· Experience with TSYS-TS2 and Credit Cards (Master Card, Visa)
· Experience with Testing Methodologies, Agile and Waterfall
· Experience with Web Accessibility Testing using JAWS, WAT and Wave Toolbars
· Working Knowledge on HP Automation Tools, HP UFT and Load Runner
· Experience with Test Management Tools, HP ALM, TFS, Jama and Jira
· Experience with SOA testing tool, SOAP UI
· Experience with Communicating and Coordinating with different stakeholders like Product Owners, Project Managers, Business Users, Developers, Business Analysts and Maintenance teams
Operating Systems : Windows 10/7/Vista/XP/ iOS 8
Testing Tools : HP ALM, HP UFT, Load Runner, Rational Quality Manager
SOA Test Tools : SOAP UI
Bug Tracking Tools : Rational Clear Quest, X-Bugs, Microsoft TFS, Jira, Jama
Databases : Oracle, SQL Server, MS-Access
Languages : SQL, Java, C#, VBScript, HTML, VB.NET, ASP.NET
GUI Tools : Visual Basic
Data Warehousing Tools: SAP BW/BI
ALCOHOL AND GAMING COMMISSION OF ONTARIO (AGCO), TORONTO, ON Jan ’19 – Feb ‘19
Project # 1: RAS (Regulatory Assurance Solution)/ QA Consultant
Environment: Jama, Windows 10, IE 11, WEB 2.0, Java, Oracle 11g
Ø Review Business Requirements Document and Design Specification Documents
Ø Prepare Test Documentation – Test Cases and Test Data
Ø Manage testing activities during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase of RAS application
Ø Perform Functional Testing and Regression Testing on both Public Portal(iAGCO) and Back Office applications
Ø Execute Test Cases in Jama on both English and French Versions of Portals
TD CANADA TRUST, TORONTO, ON Jan ’17 – March ‘18
Project # 2: MBNA/PEGA (Agent Desktop Portal) Upgrade/ Lead QA Consultant
Environment: ALM, Windows 7, IE 11, WEB 2.0, Java, Oracle 11g, Jira, TSYS TS2
Ø Lead MBNA/Pega 7 Upgrade / Tetris Program projects with a team size of 10 members
Ø Prepare Test Documentation – Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Scenarios and Test Cases
Ø Work on both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
Ø Co-ordinate with testing activities for Pega application during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase
Ø Manage Functional Testing, End to End Testing and Regression Testing
Ø Train Junior team members with business knowledge
Ø Work on multiple releases scheduled with aggressive timelines
Project # 2A (PEGA 7 Upgrade):
Ø Involve in Successful Deployment of PEGA 7 Upgrade project
Ø Lead Test Planning and Execution activities using HP ALM
Ø Mentor Offshore/Onshore resources
Ø Conduct Defect Triage Meetings during Execution phases with stake holders
Ø Condition Credit Card accounts in TSYS-TS2 and perform End-End Testing
Ø Create Daily Execution Report and share with project team
Ø Assist Automation QA Team with creating Regression Test Scripts using HP Quick Test Professional (QTP)
Project # 2B (Tetris Program):
Ø Contribute to the Successful Deployment of different Tetris Program projects (PLR PH2/3, Loyalty PH3/4, Product Transfer Release 3 and ALP)
Ø Lead Test Execution Activities with Defect Triage Calls, Execution Reports, Co-Ordinate with project team for defect resolution using HP ALM
Ø Manage Offshore/Onshore resources during UAT Phase
Ø Assist team with Testing different API Interfaces (Rewards Adjustment/Redemption/Symcor) interacting with PEGA
Ø Perform Test Data Conditioning on TSYS-TS2 and PEGA
Project # 2C (MBNA Agent Desktop Upgrade):
Ø Lead testing activities in different Sprints while adhering to the agile practices
Ø Participate in the planning of the test efforts required for the current and future sprints
Ø Lead Test Planning and Execution Activities including Defect Triage Calls using HP ALM and Jira
Ø Report testing progress of respective stories in the sprints to the project team
Ø Co-Ordinate testing activities during the UAT phase with the onshore and offshore teams
Ø Condition the test data using ARCQ tool and TSYS-TS2
MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION (MTO), TORONTO, ON July ’15 – Dec ’16
Project # 3: SERCO DES/ QA Consultant
Environment: Jira, Microsoft .NET, IBM Mainframes, Windows 7 Enterprise, IE 11, Chrome, MS SQL Server, MS Office
Ø Participate in the Business Processes Automation of Serco DES applications
Ø Analyze Business Requirements and Technical Specifications and document test scenarios
Ø Create Test Cases for CSA and www.drivetest.ca applications
Ø Execute test cases in SIT & UAT Phases (Functional, Integration, User Acceptance and Regression Testing) of CSA (License Control System), www.drivetest.ca and Qmatic (Queuing System) applications
Ø Set up SIT and UAT test environments as per risk assessment and Manage test data based on MTO licensing req’s
Ø Summarize test results for input to the Test Results Report to provide documentation for IT and Business partners
TD CANADA TRUST, TORONTO, ON Jun ’14 – Sep ’14 Project # 4: MBNA – Online Integration/ QA Consultant Environment: Quality Center, Windows 7, IE 8, WEB 2.0, Mainframes, Oracle 11g, IBM HTTP Server, jQuery 1.9.0 Responsibilities:
Ø Develop, Document and Maintain test deliverables (test requirements, test strategy, test plans, test cases, test procedures, defect logs, status reports & test summaries)
Ø Co-ordinate with testing activities (Functional and Integration Testing) during System Integration Testing (SIT) & Live Trails (Pilot Testing) phases for MBNA web application in both English and French Languages
Ø Verify the Customer Profile Information on Agent Desktop Application (PEGA)
Ø Manage the Credit Card Test Data using TSYS-TS2 and PEGA applications
Ø Manage (Test Planning, Test Execution, Defect Tracking and Status Reports) using Quality Center (QC)
TD CANADA TRUST, TORONTO, ON Nov ’12 – Feb ’14
Project # 5: Digital Channel – Easy Web/ Lead QA Consultant
Environment: Quality Center/ALM, Windows 7, IE 8, WEB 2.0, .Net, C#, SQL Server 2008, QTP, JAWS, WAT (IE browser)
Project # 5A (RESL – Real Estate Secured Lending):
Ø Lead the project with a team size of 8 members and Performed Front End, Back End and End-End testing related to Mortgage, HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit) and ULOC (Unsecured Line of Credit) products within Easyweb
Ø Mentor Junior team members as required
Ø Assist Project Manager with Budget Forecasting and Tracking of the project
Project # 5B (Value Account Re-Design):
Ø Prepared Test Documentation – Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases and Conducted Defect Resolution Meetings
Ø Created Precise set of Test Cases with maximum coverage of requirements
Ø Assisted Automation Team with Regression Test Scripts using Quick Test Professional (VB Script)
Project # 5C (Accessibility):
Ø Created and Executed Test Cases for Easy web Accessibility requirements
Ø Performed Web Accessibility Testing manually using tools like JAWS, WAT for IE and Wave for Firefox
DAVIS + HENDERSON LTD, MISSISSAUGA, ON March ’10 – Nov ‘12
Project # 6: Credit Path / Sr. Quality Control Analyst
Environment: Quality Center, Oracle 10g, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, Windows XP, .Net, C#, IE8, SOAP UI, MS Excel
Project # 6A (Credit Path):
Ø Analyze Business Requirement Documents, Functional Specification Documents and Planning Test Scenarios
Ø Product Enhancements related to Credit Path were being manually tested (Functional, Integration, Performance and Regression Testing)
Ø Credit Path was being offered to customers as both Packaged (COTS) and Custom-Built Software to suit their needs
Project # 6B (Capital One Commercial):
Ø Provided estimates with testing tasks after reviewing the project requirements
Ø Created Test Cases based on Capital One Commercial Lending requirements
Ø Validated XML messages using SOAP UI
Ø UAT was performed by the Onsite Client QA team
3M HEALTH CARE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INDIA May ’08 – June ‘09
Project # 7: Healthcare Enterprise Management System/ QA Analyst
Environment: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Web Logic Server, Lotus Notes, JIRA, Load Runner
Ø Analyze Business and Functional Requirements and Create Test Scenarios and Test Cases
Ø Perform Functional, Integration and Regression Testing in SIT, System Testing Phases
Ø Execute Test Cases and Track Issues through JIRA
Ø Provide Guidance to the Team Members as and when necessary
Ø Perform System Performance Testing (Load and Stress Testing) on the Enterprise application
GAVEL & GOWN SOFTWARE INC., TORONTO, ON Nov ’07 – Mar ‘08
Project # 8: Amicus Attorney PE 2008 Edition / QA Specialist
Environment: SQL Server 2005, IE, VB.Net, ASP.Net, C #, Windows XP/ Vista, X-Bugs
Ø Create Test Plan, Test Cases and Executing Test Cases
Ø Participate in Functional, System Integration, Regression Testing
Ø Interact with Development Team for Issue Resolution
Ø Record Discrepancies in Defect Tracking database, X-Bugs
STATE FARM INSURANCE, BLOOMINGTON, IL Mar ’05 – Apr ‘07
Project # 9: Customer Billing Redesign / QA Tester
Environment: Test Director, VB, ASP.NET, Oracle, Toad, IBM Rational Clear Quest, Win NT/2K
Ø Test Customer Billing Redesign Project by developing Manual Test Scripts
Ø Create Test Scenarios and Test Cases as per Claims Business Requirements
Ø Involve in Performing Functional, Integration, System & Regression testing
Ø Track bugs using IBM Rational Clear Quest
Ø Master’s in business administration, Preston College, UK (2003 – 2004)
Ø Diploma in Networking, Britannia College of IT & Management, UK (2001 – 2002)
Ø Bachelor of Electrical & Electronics Eng., Madras University, INDIA (1996 – 2000)
Ø French Language Certification (Niveau-100) from Alliance Francaise (September 2004)
Ø ISTQB (Foundation Level) Testing Certification (September 2010)
Ø Trained on Risk Based Testing (May 2012)
• 6 years of software testing experience in Mainframe and web based application in which 3 year experiences in Test Automation using Selenium WebDriver and UFT.
• Experience in Creating, Executing and Modification test script using VB Scripting language in UFT in Mainframe Application.
• Experience in Creating, Executing and Modification test using Selenium Web driver with core java language web based Application.
• Have good experience in Java, Selenium, Cucumber, Maven, Jenkins and Git.
• Experienced on different IDE tool like IntelliJ IDEA and Eclipse.
• Have good knowledge in story level testing in Agile Methodology.
• Ability to automate web applications, which works on different browsers like IE, Chrome & Mozilla.
• Always involve in running and modifying automation test cases using selenium Web driver.
• Hands on experience in writing feature files using Gherkin & Stepdefs using Selenium web driver and Java in Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) framework.
• Experience in E-commerce and Airline applications with good domain knowledge.
• Have experience in using Version Control tools like GIT.
• Experience in performing Cross browser testing (CBT) using Sauce Lab tool.
• Experience in Web services testing manually using SOAPUI tool.
• Always involved in Authoring, Reviewing and Executing test cases.
• Experienced in various test execution levels manually like smoke test, Sanity Test, Regression Test and UAT Testing.
• Able to Co-ordinate teams and moderate review meetings.
• Good experience on Test management tool like Application Life Cycle Management (ALM) and Microsoft Test manager (MTM).
• Good experience in Defect Life Cycle and Defect reporting tool TFS (Team Foundation server).
• Involved in meeting with Client and Daily status calls.
• Involved in providing KT to new resource and clarifying their doubts.
• Good Communication Skills and ability to work independently.
• Good knowledge on SQL Queries.
I am a software tester having experience in various domains as a spftware tester.I have tested the functional test cases of flight and hotel bookings,worked on testing the workflows of credit card based application,hr based application.
Follow QAonAir in social media:
i am a QA engineer with more than 5 years experience and a software developer
of vb.net, crystal report 11 , MS SQL Server. Good knowledge of VS 2013
BootStrap and PHP,
SQL to test RDBMS.
Total Experience 25 Years.
Follow QAonAir in social media:
Follow QAonAir in social media:
Software QA Engineer
I am certified Software Test Manager with a bachelor’s degree in Total Quality Management and with already more than 3 years’ experience in Information Technology industry. In my international project experience I have gained total quality management skills, improvement proposal negotiate skills and specific information technology technical knowledge.
In this dynamic position it is possible to combine my passion of digital technologies with my communication and analytics skills, in well thought out industry as IT During my daily work I believe that, the execution of processes regarding to the tests must be aimed only to create a value, since without understanding their interactions, successful process management, testing in the information technology industry is not possible. By understanding process management interactions with customer needs and IT quality aspects, it is possible to obtain greater control over the product itself.
My current work experience has been related with quality assurance for information technology products and services. Some of the products would be related with the Bank Sector, Microsoft, Skype, Wickr, Mobilly and Global Distribution System for companies as AirFrance, Lufthansa, Iberia, SAS, Kiwi. Previously I have worked in IT company “TestDevLab” (Latvia), but currently I am a part of airline distribution system providers “Amadeus” (France). In past 3 years my main responsibilities have been Quality Control; Solution Presenting; Test Strategy Planning; Reporting & Analyzing; Product Functionality & Performance Testing; Product Non-Functional Testing; Test Management; Companies Capability Representation to Clients; Risk Analysis and Resource Management. Deeper analyses were carried out using different software platforms and tools which are described on the resume.
As I am internationally experienced and adaptive Software QA Engineer, Looking forward to negotiating soon.
There are no results that match your search!