5608 profiles available 5608 profile available
Have 2 years solid experience in handling all stages of QA process in web application development as well as in mobile apps. Performing such types of testing: ✅ Manual ✅ Automation ✅ Exploratory ✅ Functional ✅ System ✅ Regression Key Expertise * iOS apps testing * Android apps testing * Web apps and software testing; * Functional testing; * Regression testing; * Cross-browser testing; * Сreation of test documentation (test cases, test plans, checklists, test reports) * Using different approaches for testing the product; * Bug reporting (detailed bug reporting includes screenshots and video), * Directing the efforts of other testers in the team, in addition to performing testing activities myself * Parceling out testing tasks, advising on testing strategies, and working with junior testers to develop their skills Flexible, quick to pick up new skills, and eager to learn from others. Able to work under tight deadlines.
1. Working in the Public Sector Health Care Industry as an Automation Tester using the Hybrid Framework
– Creating scripts for SIT and UAT for Regression and Smoke testing using Keyword and Data-driven approach.
– Developing Testing Strategies, test plan, tracking and tracing matrix within the team and identifying, logging, and monitoring defects using Jira for the client and internal requirements
2. Worked as a Salesforce Developer in the Life science health care industry on Scrum Agile Methodology
– Worked on page layouts, record types, FLS, Workflows, and Reports
3. Worked in Life Science Health Care Industry – Pharmaceutical client-based project as a developer
– Created Data Mapping Sheets from Salesforce to Salesforce.
– Maintained ETL job sheets using the Talend tool.
4. Worked in the pilot batch of Operations Team as a backbone for Cloud Managed Services for different clients.
– Worked on creating personalized dashboards and reports on the ServiceNow Platform.
– Maintained efficient completion of incidents being in an ITSM Role.
– Ensured regular follow-ups are taken for pending and aging incidents.
– Maintained Daily, Weekly, and Monthly reports on MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
Full-time mom turned QA Engineer. Freelancing, learning the software testing craft, and looking for newopportunities. I was always interested in technology and I used my maternity “break” as an opportunity to learn andchange my career field.
I have totally 3+ years of experience in software testing. Out of these 3 years, I have 1.5 years experience in Performance testing (JMeter) and 9 months in Automation testing and 6 months in Manual testing.
Please contact me if my profile matches your requirements.
1. Strong Domain Knowledge of working in Crisis Management, Alerting & Communication projects.
2. Leading Team of 4 resources which covers Automation Testing by Postman, API Performance Testing using JMeter, and API Manual Testing using Postman/Swagger.
3. API Team does the Manual Testing of APIs using Postman and Swagger.
4. Swagger is used for API Documentation.
5. We applied throttling on APIs to provide limits to API hits in some duration to make it less accountable.
6. To check the performance of APIs, we used the JMETER tool and by applying multiple criteria like Server CPU Usage and DB CPU Usage, we got results of API with 90%le and throughput and using that we set a limit for API throttling.
7. Performed Security Testing using Burp Tool on Web Based application.
8. Experience in the Fiddler tool for capturing web traffic and mobile traffic.
9. Automated API’s using POSTMAN, NEWMAN and integrated it with Jenkins to run it on daily build. Framework is based on Data-Driven.
10. Existing SDKs are being converted into Rest APIs and the same are integrated with Web and Mobile Application using Microservices.
11. Strong experience in Rest API Testing using POSTMAN, SWAGGER, and JMeter.
12. Good knowledge of SQL.
Follow QAonAir in social media:
Quality Assurance Engineer
I am working as a QA with 2 year automation experience. So, while unfolding the mistakes in software, I can also unravel them from the product. My skill set includes java, python test automation, selenium, cucumber, manual testing, rest APIs testing, android app testing, framework designing, appium, espresso. I can ensure the quality of software while testing the software under various different boundary scenarios using different testing tools. I am proficient in all stages of the QA process from requirements to deployment while working with different methodologies from Agile to CI/CD using the Jenkins process.
An experienced QA Engineer have work experience of around 3 years .
Worked on different projects related to websites and mobile apps which include Medical, Ecommerce etc
My name is Radu, I have 4 years of experience working as qa engineer. During this time I worked on multiple project and using different technologies. I was testing websites, web application, mobile application, stand alone applications. Also I have minimum experience as automation engineer working with selenium. I look forward to work with you.
There are no results that match your search!