4912 profiles available 4912 profile available
Senior Engineer Testing
Have a rich experience of ~6 years in manual and automation testing. Experience in Automation Framework enhancement and Automation of Android Devices, WebSites, and Apps. Experience in Unit Testing and Integration activities including Functional,Integration,Stress,Regression ,Performance. Knowledge of Testrail, Jira, Automation languages like Ruby, Python, Java, Appium, Adb, Selenium. Adept in Quality Assurance of Application and integration of devices. Worked in Agile mode and complete knowledge of SDLC/STLC
I’m a Software Tester with a strong programming background and I can do the following:
1- website testing
3-mobile apps testing
Junior test analyst
Technology Leader, experienced in Software Quality assurance, Quality Management, Automation Testing, Agile Scrum process, Computer System Validation, GAMP5, CI/CD software development.
15 years of extensive experience in software Quality Assurance testing by applying various test methods to release quality, high performance and secure products for business.
Worked in USA for about 13 yrs with various clients as SQA testing professional. Worked in various roles and positions in my career as a software test engineer.
Worked 13 years in Health care software products in the domains related to pharmacy management, HMO, PPO products, Medical imaging pre-authorization products for an leading Health Care firm in USA.
Experience in creating industry standard procedures for software testing life cycle, test strategy, test plan, test case management, regression testing, system testing and security testing.
6 yrs of experience with clinical trial data management and reporting products in life sciences and regulated industry.
In my experience with pharma products, involved in computer system validation of software products based on GAMP5 guidelines and V model approach to perform IQ, OQ and PQ.
Familiar with FDA guidelines for software products, exclusively 21 CFR Part 11 rules for e-records, e-signatures and audit trails.
Created various Quality management documents and procedures for Software testing, release management, SDLC, computer system validation, defect tracking and reporting.
Participated in ISO audits for quality management and ISMS certifications. Also participated in existing clients and aspirant client audits and pre-sales meetings.
3 years of experience in creating proposal documents for aspiring clients, which could be RFI and RFP Questionnaires.
Experienced in Planning Risk Based testing, FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis) methods and Functional risk analysis.
Experienced in evaluating, developing and utilizing test management methods, tools, defect management methods, tools, cross browser test tools, automated functional, regression test tools, Performance and security test tools.
Experience in identifying test case re-usability, creating regression test bed and automation frame work.
5 years of experience in performance testing with silk performer and load runner by creating performance test plan, test scripts, setting performance test work bench, executing the load tests, analyzing and communicating the results.
Involved in Agile scrum model software delivery by analyzing user stories, involve in sprint planning, create burn down charts, perform sprint velocity, conduct retrospective meetings, manage continuous integration and automation testing.
Involved in release management, UAT support and production support.
4 years of experience with incident management and service desk by using BMC service express and remedy tools.
I am from Bangalore, India. I have worked as QA engineer for Tesco HSC in Bangalore for nearly 7 years and have experience in Manual and Automation testing.
Skills: Manual testing, Automation testing using Selenium with Java, Reporting bugs and tracking them, Reporting through TestNG, Test case writing, converting test cases to scripts.
Looking for freelancing opportunities to work from home or online, as I have family commitments and unable to go for full time job.
Follow QAonAir in social media:
I am from core software testing background and works in software mnc.
Automation Test Engineer
7 Years of good experience in Software Quality Assurance on Insurance, Banking and Healthcare
• Worked on Automation Scripts 5+ years by using Automation tool i.e. Unified Functional tool (UFT 11.5),
Selenium & Silk Test and 1+ years on Manual Testing with the help of test management tools like QC,
JIRA, ALM & REDMINE.
• Experience in Requirement analysis, Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution and Defect Management
phase of Software Testing Life Cycle
• Experience in Sanity, Usability, Functional, System and Regression Testing.
• Good in implementation of concepts like Parametrization, Recovery Scenarios, Synchronization,
Functions and also good in working with Data Tables, Child Objects, Web Tables, XLS Files, TXT Files.
• Good working experience on Modular based Framework and Keyword Driven Framework.
• Having a good knowledge on Selenium Web driver with Cucumber Framework (BDD).
• Having good knowledge on usage and designing of Automation Frameworks.
• Well-versed with all the stages of the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software
Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
• Have a hands-on experience on EAI Tool i.e. Web Methods
• Good working experience on Database and Core java
• Involve in Preparation of Daily Status Reports, Weekly Metrics Report, Monthly Status Report and Defect
• Able to handle mutiple assignments under pressure and consistently meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the desire to excel and ability to deal with people
Automation Test Engineer
Professional Automation Test engineer with more than 2 years of experience in software quality assurance and test automation process. Experienced in reviewing software requirement specifications to provide an automation test solutions, create automation test framework, create test script, execute, maintain and document automation test suite.
Proficient and apply the following test techniques to test automation: regression, negative, integration, black box, functional, system, back-end, smoke, static, end-to-end, usability, compatibility, and user acceptance testing • Strong testing experience in automation testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing, functional testing, performance testing, integration testing and load testing
•Strong ability to building framework and creating automation scripts for web based application, mobile application and API testing at short time.
• Experience with many different OS. Can develop automation work on all 3 most popular OS Windows, Linux and MAC
• Involved in QA process including defining and executing test cases
• Experienced in analyze test result and create defect report
• Well versed with QA methodology and QA process to ensure high quality product
• Experienced in testing web-based applications , mobile application and automotive application
• Strong problem solving skill with advance programming technique
• Exceptionally high attention to details
• Eager new challenges and opportunities, quick adaptation for new technology and hardworking.
* Programming language: Java, Python, TypeScript, PHP
* Other support languages : CSS, HTML, Xpath, Bash scripts, shell scripts
* Automated test framework : Selenium, Rest-assured, Appium (both IOS and Android) . Protractor, Codeception
* Automation test tool: POSTman, SOAP, Jmeter, Sikuli
* Unit Testing Framework: Junit, TestNG
Bugs tracking systems: Jira, Trello
BDD frameworks: Cucumber, Serenity
OSs: MacOSx, Windows, Linux
CI: Jenkins, Docker
There are no results that match your search!