5109 profiles available 5109 profile available
Qa Manual Tester
My experience Testing, Website Testing, Cross Browser Testing, Website QA, Test Plan, Test Cases, Functional Testing, Software-qa-testing, Blackbox Testing, Lead QA Tester, JIRA, Bug Reporting, defect reporting, IOS Testing, Iphone Testing, Ipad Testing, Tablet Testing, Android Phone Testing, Mobile Testing, Exploratory Testing, Desktop Testing, Selenium Webdriver Automation, Website QA/Tester, Senior QA Tester, Manual testing, Regression testing, Integration testing, UI testing, Usability Testing, Junit, TestNG, Automation Testing, Automation script, Test Automation, Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Java, SQL
why I am here:
– to find bugs in your application.
– to make sure it works as expected.
– to make sure it is user friendly.
– to help improve its quality.
– to help you in delivering a good quality product.
Test Lead QA Engineer
Have 10 years of Testing Experience. ISTQB certified Tester and Test Manager.
Functional Testing/Automation . Area of expertise are Selenium, TestNG, Core Java, Cucumber, Maven
I have 5 years of experience in Functional Testing/Automation .
Area of expertise are Selenium, TestNG, Core Java, Cucumber, Maven.
My professional experience includes analyzing the business requirements, creating test strategies, Automation test preparation and executing tests to identify bugs in new software.
I have carried out tasks like, Created regression suites and merging of scripts for different modules. Writing Test cases using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming features and TestNG Annotations. Managing code in a public repository, Automation Code cleanup.
Also involved in functional testing and carried out Test case preparation, test case execution, retesting of defects, defect raising and defect tracking for web applications.
Follow QAonAir in social media:
I am submitting my resume for the position of Software Tester. As a skilled and highly educated professional with 7 years of experience testing various applications, I am confident of my ability to make a significant contribution to your organization.
My professional experience includes analyzing the business requirements, creating test strategies, and executing tests to identify bugs in new software.
With my educational background and my attention to detail and performance, I am in an excellent position to help your company to produce top quality software products.
The following are some highlights of my qualifications and experience:
Experienced all phases of software development life cycle and testing methodologies.
Used knowledge TFS,Bugzilla,Sales Force,AT,UT,BBD test techniques, and large scale transaction systems to perform customer acceptance testing and presented the implemented functionality to the customer to ensure that all of the functionalities requested were implemented.
Possess very good oral and written communication skills in both technical and client facing situations.
Experienced in automation testing in python. Tools: Test Runner,UI Spy,Visual Studio,PY Charm,UFT,Protractor.
Program languages C++,C#,Vbscript,f#,Python,Typecript.
My keen knowledge of software testing, review, and validation—along with my ability to think of innovative solutions and present them to clients—will allow me to bring much value to your company. I look forward to discussing this position and my qualifications with you.
Thank you for your consideration.
Software Test Engineer
Seeking for a challenging position in Software Testing domain where I can visualize my carrier that is challenging and to work in an innovative & competitive environment so as to become successful professional and an asset for the organization.
ü Having overall 5.9 Years of experience across Software Testing and MIS domains
ü Knowledge in Corporate Core banking testing in Import & Export Letter of Credit, Import & Export Collections and Inward & Outward Guarantees
ü Expert in Web as well as System applications using manual testing methods
ü Efficient in all the phases of Testing Lifecycle of the project such as Business & Functional Requirement analysis, discussion & knowledge transfer of project between team members
Ø Languages : C, C++
Ø Operating System : Windows 98, XP
Ø Databases : SQL Server 2008,
Ø Defect Tracking Tool : JIRA
Senior QA analyst
Test Analyst with 6 years’ of experience in Automobile and Banking and Financial Services domain. I have worked with APAC and EMEA clients and Business partners. Experienced in End-to-End test management and test process, Test development life cycle and leading cross-functional teams.
● Hands on experience in preparation of test plans (ST, SIT) and estimate testing effort for both Manual and Automation test teams
● Experienced in analyzing business requirements, user stories and use cases
● Experienced in manual testing – preparation of test scenarios, test cases, requirement tractability matrix, reviewing test artifacts and test execution
● Experienced in analyzing test results, logging defects and root cause analysis
● Conduct defect triage meetings
● Participate and contribute in weekly scrum meetings, inception meetings at the start of the release, retrospective meetings at the end of sprint, daily stand-up meetings
● Experienced with Waterfall and Agile methodology of testing
● Experienced in preparing Phase Test Summary Report, TOR and Document of Understanding
● Support automation and performance testing teams
● Experienced in conducting knowledge sharing sessions and mentoring new joiners to the team.
QA Automation, RPA using UiPath
A very passionate Technologist with extensive experience in various technology roles from Software Engineer, System Analyst to Lead Software Engineer analyzing the business needs, customizing and implementing a CRM product. Have acquired knowledge in Test Automation Frameworks, Tools and Processes and looking for an opportunity in the area of Software Engineering/ RPA / QA / IT Test Automation/ Software Testing. Strong critical thinking and analytical skills. Good at time management along with an aptitude to learn new technologies.
• Extensive experience in SDLC, Unit and Integration Testing, developing and executing Test Plans
• Involved in Test Planning, Test Preparation, Test Execution and Issue Resolution and Report Generation to assure that all aspects of a project are compliant with the Business Requirements • Working knowledge of Robotic Process Automation using UiPath for Desktop Apps, Excel operations including table sorting and filtering, PDF, Scanned Docs, Web, Files and Emails
• Working knowledge in Test Automation using Appium/Selenium web driver/Java/Eclipse/ Maven/Jenkins/Git framework
• Working knowledge of Appium Test Automation tool for Android and IOS (emulator) devices
• Writing and executing test cases in Java using Eclipse IDE
• Working knowledge of Selenium Web driver using the Python framework on PyCharm IDE
• Parameterization using datasets, runtime data injecting, logger features and HTML reporting
• Working knowledge on complete integration with Jenkin for scheduling Test Case
• Working knowledge of Bugzilla
• Working knowledge of TestNG and Test environment management using POM in Maven
• Strong Experience in conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional Test Cases and documentation of Test Cases
• Excellent Communication skills with ability and willingness to work towards the business and technical requirements of clients and users
Senior Software Engineer
Work Experience:Senior QA Testing Engineer [7Years and 4months]
Domain – Printer & Storage
Overall 3PAR Storage Performance Testing
Stress and Load Testing
Smoke and Sanity Testing
There are no results that match your search!